The STMicroelectronics HB2 650V IGBT series delivers efficiency and performance gains for medium- and high-speed applications such as PFC converters...
STMicroelectronics continues to make the STM32 family of richly featured and energy-efficient microcontrollers more easily accessible for designers through the STM32CubeIDE...
The FSM logic lets users run gesture and motion-recognition algorithms directly in the sensor for always-on convenience and low power consumption. The MLC implements machine-learning classifiers for real-time always-on motion and vibration pattern recognition.
With Unico GUI (STSW-MKI109L for Linux, STSW-MKI109M for Mac OSX, and STSW-MKI109W for Windows machines) to configure the module’s internal registers and embedded FSM and MLC logic, users can quickly and easily create their own motion-recognition algorithms. The GUI also makes light work of combining the module’s accelerometer and gyroscope data with inputs from additional external sensors, such as a magnetometer, for even more sophisticated context-sensing capabilities.
When used in smartphones, wearables, or industrial devices, the FSM and MLC -- as an embedded, low-power engine for gesture and motion recognition -- allow user-interface functions and context-aware apps to continue running while the main processor sleeps to maximize battery runtime.
The LSM6DSO contains logic for up to 16 independent state machines, each generating a hardware interrupt activated by a specific motion pattern, while the LSM6DSOX contains also the logic to implement multiple-stage decision trees for machine-learning classification.
- 1Toshiba Starts Shipment of UL 508 Certified Photorelays for Industrial Control Equipment
- 2PLCC-RGB-LEDs For Sophisticated Lighting Solutions
- 3Avalue Announces Launch of Cloud-based Device Management Software - Renity Sentinel V3.0
- 4EPIC-KBS9-PUC: Proven Performance for Embedded Application
- 5HOLTEK New BH67F5235 24-bit A/D with Touch and LCD MCU
- 6MEMS Chip Combines Accelerometer with High-Accuracy Temperature Sensor for Superior Precision
- 7Toshiba Launches Lens Reduction Type, 5340-Pixel by 3-line Linear Image Sensor
- 8Pervasive Displays Expands Its Popular Range of Red Tri-color E-paper Displays
- 9Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices
- 10Free Integrated Development Environment from STMicroelectronics Expands STM32Cube MCU Ecosystem