STMicroelectronics today announced that it has become an Associate member of the Zhaga Consortium to advance the deployment of NFC technology in the industrial lighting market...
STMicroelectronics’ SRK1000A and SRK1000B secondary-side synchronous-rectification (SR) controllers for flyback converters...
Extending ST’s trench field-stop (TFS) IGBTs for soft-switching applications, which also include the HB and HB2 series for power supplies, welders, and solar converters, the new IH-series devices are fine-tuned for the half-bridge circuits of appliances such as induction cookers and other soft-switching applications. Product designers can now choose these IGBTs to target superior energy ratings.
Rated for 40A and 50A respectively, the STGWA40IH65DF and STGWA50IH65DF serve applications up to 4kW. With low saturation voltage (VCE(sat)) of 1.5V (typical at nominal current) and a low-drop voltage freewheeling co-packaged diode, these advanced IGBTs combine outstanding conduction performance with low turn-off losses of just 0.19mJ (typical) in the 40A STGWA40IH65DF.
IH-series IGBTs are specified up to the maximum junction temperature of 175°C, and feature low thermal resistance and a positive temperature coefficient of VCE(sat) for enhanced reliability.
The STGWA40IH65DF and STGWA50IH65DF IGBTs are available now in the TO-247 long-lead power package. ST will add 20A and 30A variants soon, in TO-247 long lead and TO-220 packages.
- 1STMicroelectronics Launches Ultra-Economical Synchronous-Rectification Controllers in 6-Pin Packages
- 2Nexperia Delivers Widest Range of AEC-Q101 Discretes in Miniature, Leadless Rugged DFN Packages
- 3Renesas Introduces New Industrial Motor Commutation With High-Accuracy Inductive Position Sensing
- 4Toshiba Releases Industry’s First Photocouplers for High-Speed Communications Operating from 2.2V
- 5Würth Elektronik Presents Cat6-compatible WR-MJ Modular Jack Connectors
- 6Avalue Introduces AIO POS Touchscreen Terminal and Smart Healthcare Solutions
- 7Renesas Unveils RZ/V Microprocessor Series with Vision-Optimized AI Accelerator
- 8HOLTEK New TinyPowerTM 40V/150mA HT75Hxx Series Ultra Low Quiescent Current with Protection
- 9AAEON Edge Solutions: Monitoring for Healthy Practices in Banking
- 10Silicon-Power Announces New PCIe 4.0 SSD with NVMe 1.3 Supporting