The STMicroelectronics HB2 650V IGBT series delivers efficiency and performance gains for medium- and high-speed applications such as PFC converters...
STMicroelectronics continues to make the STM32 family of richly featured and energy-efficient microcontrollers more easily accessible for designers through the STM32CubeIDE...
Extending ST’s trench field-stop (TFS) IGBTs for soft-switching applications, which also include the HB and HB2 series for power supplies, welders, and solar converters, the new IH-series devices are fine-tuned for the half-bridge circuits of appliances such as induction cookers and other soft-switching applications. Product designers can now choose these IGBTs to target superior energy ratings.
Rated for 40A and 50A respectively, the STGWA40IH65DF and STGWA50IH65DF serve applications up to 4kW. With low saturation voltage (VCE(sat)) of 1.5V (typical at nominal current) and a low-drop voltage freewheeling co-packaged diode, these advanced IGBTs combine outstanding conduction performance with low turn-off losses of just 0.19mJ (typical) in the 40A STGWA40IH65DF.
IH-series IGBTs are specified up to the maximum junction temperature of 175°C, and feature low thermal resistance and a positive temperature coefficient of VCE(sat) for enhanced reliability.
The STGWA40IH65DF and STGWA50IH65DF IGBTs are available now in the TO-247 long-lead power package. ST will add 20A and 30A variants soon, in TO-247 long lead and TO-220 packages.
- 1Toshiba Starts Shipment of UL 508 Certified Photorelays for Industrial Control Equipment
- 2PLCC-RGB-LEDs For Sophisticated Lighting Solutions
- 3Avalue Announces Launch of Cloud-based Device Management Software - Renity Sentinel V3.0
- 4EPIC-KBS9-PUC: Proven Performance for Embedded Application
- 5HOLTEK New BH67F5235 24-bit A/D with Touch and LCD MCU
- 6MEMS Chip Combines Accelerometer with High-Accuracy Temperature Sensor for Superior Precision
- 7Toshiba Launches Lens Reduction Type, 5340-Pixel by 3-line Linear Image Sensor
- 8Pervasive Displays Expands Its Popular Range of Red Tri-color E-paper Displays
- 9Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices
- 10Free Integrated Development Environment from STMicroelectronics Expands STM32Cube MCU Ecosystem