A new plug-and-play powerline communication (PLC) development toolset from STMicroelectronics accelerates the developmen...
Unex and STMicroelectronics announce the integration of Unex’s SOM-301, the most flexible and cyber-secure V2X System-on-Module...
Extending ST’s trench field-stop (TFS) IGBTs for soft-switching applications, which also include the HB and HB2 series for power supplies, welders, and solar converters, the new IH-series devices are fine-tuned for the half-bridge circuits of appliances such as induction cookers and other soft-switching applications. Product designers can now choose these IGBTs to target superior energy ratings.
Rated for 40A and 50A respectively, the STGWA40IH65DF and STGWA50IH65DF serve applications up to 4kW. With low saturation voltage (VCE(sat)) of 1.5V (typical at nominal current) and a low-drop voltage freewheeling co-packaged diode, these advanced IGBTs combine outstanding conduction performance with low turn-off losses of just 0.19mJ (typical) in the 40A STGWA40IH65DF.
IH-series IGBTs are specified up to the maximum junction temperature of 175°C, and feature low thermal resistance and a positive temperature coefficient of VCE(sat) for enhanced reliability.
The STGWA40IH65DF and STGWA50IH65DF IGBTs are available now in the TO-247 long-lead power package. ST will add 20A and 30A variants soon, in TO-247 long lead and TO-220 packages.
- 1u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 2HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 3USB 3.1 Flash Drive Key for Industrial Applications
- 4High-Performance MEMS Inertial Module from STM Targets Demanding AR, VR, and Tracking Applications
- 5Avalue Launch of Intel Coffee Lake Rugged Fanless Embedded System – EPS-CFS
- 6BOXER-8150AI: AI at the Speed of Sight
- 7Powerline Communication Development Toolset from STMicroelectronics
- 8Swissbit Introduces Industrial Grade 3D-NAND-SSD