Holtek announced the release of a new device addition to its A/D Flash MCU with EEPROM range, the HT66F0184. This is provided as a streamlined product to the HT66F0185 device...
Within the charger product application area, Holtek announced the release of its new charger application specific MCU, the HT45F5Q-3...
The device’s fully integrated touch key detection circuits ensure accurate touch key detection and greatly reduce the external component requirements, such as resistors and capacitors. This results in a more reduced product size, reduced manufacturing costs and improved productivity. The device also includes an internal 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D Converter and an internal LDO which can provide power to external sensors for measurement purposes. The true EEPROM can be used to store product automatic adjustments and calibration parameters, thus simplifying development and production.
With regards to other system resources, the device includes 3K×16 bits of Flash Program Memory, 192×8 bits of RAM and 32×16 bits of emulated EEPROM. As for packaging, the device is supplied in 24-pin SSOP, 28-pin SSOP and 32-pin QFN package types.
Compared with the previously released BH67F5245, the BH67F5235 provides more simplified and accurate functions which will provide added convenience and flexibility for customers who wish to develop different grade series products.
- 1The BOXER-8300AI Series: Powering AI@Edge with Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 2Renesas Announces Automotive Industry’s First FHD LCD Video Controller With MIPI-CSI2 Input
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F5Q-3 Charger MCU
- 4Toshiba Launches High-voltage Dual-channel Solenoid Driver IC
- 5Samsung Brings Revolutionary Software Innovation to PCIe Gen4 SSDs for Maximized Storage Performance
- 6HOLTEK New HT66F0184 Streamlined A/D Flash MCU
- 7Keysight Launches First Forward Error Correction (FEC)-Aware Layer 1 Test System
- 8Toshiba Launches 600V Sine-Wave PWM Driver IC for Three-Phase Brushless Motors
- 9Renesas Unveils RA Family of 32-Bit Arm Cortex-M MCUs With Advanced Security for Intelligent IoT
- 10HOLTEK New BS67F350C Enhanced Touch A/D LCD MCU with High Noise Immunity