Holtek announced the release of three new high performance/cost ratio small package Flash MCUs, the HT66F0021, HT66F0031 and HT66F0041...
Holtek announced the release of its new Smoke Detector dedicated Flash MCU, the BA45F5222. The device includes a fully i...
The device’s fully integrated touch key detection circuits ensure accurate touch key detection and greatly reduce the external component requirements, such as resistors and capacitors. This results in a more reduced product size, reduced manufacturing costs and improved productivity. The device also includes an internal 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D Converter and an internal LDO which can provide power to external sensors for measurement purposes. The true EEPROM can be used to store product automatic adjustments and calibration parameters, thus simplifying development and production.
With regards to other system resources, the device includes 3K×16 bits of Flash Program Memory, 192×8 bits of RAM and 32×16 bits of emulated EEPROM. As for packaging, the device is supplied in 24-pin SSOP, 28-pin SSOP and 32-pin QFN package types.
Compared with the previously released BH67F5245, the BH67F5235 provides more simplified and accurate functions which will provide added convenience and flexibility for customers who wish to develop different grade series products.
- 1USB 3.1 Flash Drive Key for Industrial Applications
- 2High-Performance MEMS Inertial Module from STM Targets Demanding AR, VR, and Tracking Applications
- 3Avalue Launch of Intel Coffee Lake Rugged Fanless Embedded System – EPS-CFS
- 4Swissbit Introduces Industrial Grade 3D-NAND-SSD
- 5Powerline Communication Development Toolset from STMicroelectronics
- 6Samsung Begins Mass Production of Industry’s First 12Gb LPDDR5 Mobile DRAM
- 7congatec Presents 10 New High-end Modules for Embedded Edge Computing