Holtek wishes to announce a new addition to its Cost-Effective Flash MCU range with the release of the HT68F0036. This new device includes integrated high current I/Os...
Holtek announced the release of its new Infrared Thermometer Flash MCU, the BH67F2762. The device includes a fully integrated Infrared Thermometer circuit...
The device’s fully integrated touch key detection circuits ensure accurate touch key detection and greatly reduce the external component requirements, such as resistors and capacitors. This results in a more reduced product size, reduced manufacturing costs and improved productivity. The device also includes an internal 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D Converter and an internal LDO which can provide power to external sensors for measurement purposes. The true EEPROM can be used to store product automatic adjustments and calibration parameters, thus simplifying development and production.
With regards to other system resources, the device includes 3K×16 bits of Flash Program Memory, 192×8 bits of RAM and 32×16 bits of emulated EEPROM. As for packaging, the device is supplied in 24-pin SSOP, 28-pin SSOP and 32-pin QFN package types.
Compared with the previously released BH67F5245, the BH67F5235 provides more simplified and accurate functions which will provide added convenience and flexibility for customers who wish to develop different grade series products.
- 1Toshiba Starts Shipment of UL 508 Certified Photorelays for Industrial Control Equipment
- 2PLCC-RGB-LEDs For Sophisticated Lighting Solutions
- 3Avalue Announces Launch of Cloud-based Device Management Software - Renity Sentinel V3.0
- 4EPIC-KBS9-PUC: Proven Performance for Embedded Application
- 5HOLTEK New BH67F5235 24-bit A/D with Touch and LCD MCU
- 6MEMS Chip Combines Accelerometer with High-Accuracy Temperature Sensor for Superior Precision
- 7Toshiba Launches Lens Reduction Type, 5340-Pixel by 3-line Linear Image Sensor
- 8Pervasive Displays Expands Its Popular Range of Red Tri-color E-paper Displays
- 9Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices
- 10Free Integrated Development Environment from STMicroelectronics Expands STM32Cube MCU Ecosystem