Holtek announced the release of a new device addition to its A/D Flash MCU with EEPROM range, the HT66F0184. This is provided as a streamlined product to the HT66F0185 device...
Within the charger product application area, Holtek announced the release of its new charger application specific MCU, the HT45F5Q-3...
The device has an operating voltage of 1.8V~5.5V and system resources which include 1K×14 bits of Flash Program Memory, 64×8 bits of RAM, 32×14 bits of emulated EEPROM, 8-bit PWM complementary outputs, an 8-bit Timer and a single Time Base function. Two oscillator options are provided, one is an 8MHz fully integrated high speed RC oscillator, HIRC, and the other is a 32kHz fully integrated low speed RC oscillator, LIRC. These integrated high resolution oscillation circuits both have a resolution of ±1% under fixed voltage and fixed temperature conditions. The device is supplied in a 16-pin NSOP package type.
- 1The BOXER-8300AI Series: Powering AI@Edge with Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 2Renesas Announces Automotive Industry’s First FHD LCD Video Controller With MIPI-CSI2 Input
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F5Q-3 Charger MCU
- 4Toshiba Launches High-voltage Dual-channel Solenoid Driver IC
- 5Samsung Brings Revolutionary Software Innovation to PCIe Gen4 SSDs for Maximized Storage Performance
- 6HOLTEK New BC3602 Sub-1GHz FSK/GFSK Low Current RF Transceiver IC
- 7Keysight Launches First Forward Error Correction (FEC)-Aware Layer 1 Test System
- 8HOLTEK New HT66F0184 Streamlined A/D Flash MCU
- 9Toshiba Launches 600V Sine-Wave PWM Driver IC for Three-Phase Brushless Motors
- 10congatec Launches 100 Watt Ecosystem for Embedded Edge and Micro Servers