Holtek announced the release of three new high performance/cost ratio small package Flash MCUs, the HT66F0021, HT66F0031 and HT66F0041...
Holtek announced the release of its new Smoke Detector dedicated Flash MCU, the BA45F5222. The device includes a fully i...
The device has an operating voltage of 1.8V~5.5V and system resources which include 1K×14 bits of Flash Program Memory, 64×8 bits of RAM, 32×14 bits of emulated EEPROM, 8-bit PWM complementary outputs, an 8-bit Timer and a single Time Base function. Two oscillator options are provided, one is an 8MHz fully integrated high speed RC oscillator, HIRC, and the other is a 32kHz fully integrated low speed RC oscillator, LIRC. These integrated high resolution oscillation circuits both have a resolution of ±1% under fixed voltage and fixed temperature conditions. The device is supplied in a 16-pin NSOP package type.
- 1USB 3.1 Flash Drive Key for Industrial Applications
- 2High-Performance MEMS Inertial Module from STM Targets Demanding AR, VR, and Tracking Applications
- 3Avalue Launch of Intel Coffee Lake Rugged Fanless Embedded System – EPS-CFS
- 4Swissbit Introduces Industrial Grade 3D-NAND-SSD
- 5Powerline Communication Development Toolset from STMicroelectronics
- 6Samsung Begins Mass Production of Industry’s First 12Gb LPDDR5 Mobile DRAM
- 7congatec Presents 10 New High-end Modules for Embedded Edge Computing