Holtek’s new BH67F5235 includes a fully integrated touch key function, a 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D Converter and LCD driver...
Holtek announced the release of its new Infrared Thermometer Flash MCU, the BH67F2762. The device includes a fully integrated Infrared Thermometer circuit...
The device has an operating voltage of 1.8V~5.5V and system resources which include 1K×14 bits of Flash Program Memory, 64×8 bits of RAM, 32×14 bits of emulated EEPROM, 8-bit PWM complementary outputs, an 8-bit Timer and a single Time Base function. Two oscillator options are provided, one is an 8MHz fully integrated high speed RC oscillator, HIRC, and the other is a 32kHz fully integrated low speed RC oscillator, LIRC. These integrated high resolution oscillation circuits both have a resolution of ±1% under fixed voltage and fixed temperature conditions. The device is supplied in a 16-pin NSOP package type.
- 1Toshiba Starts Shipment of UL 508 Certified Photorelays for Industrial Control Equipment
- 2PLCC-RGB-LEDs For Sophisticated Lighting Solutions
- 3Avalue Announces Launch of Cloud-based Device Management Software - Renity Sentinel V3.0
- 4EPIC-KBS9-PUC: Proven Performance for Embedded Application
- 5HOLTEK New BH67F5235 24-bit A/D with Touch and LCD MCU
- 6MEMS Chip Combines Accelerometer with High-Accuracy Temperature Sensor for Superior Precision
- 7Toshiba Launches Lens Reduction Type, 5340-Pixel by 3-line Linear Image Sensor
- 8Pervasive Displays Expands Its Popular Range of Red Tri-color E-paper Displays
- 9Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices
- 10Free Integrated Development Environment from STMicroelectronics Expands STM32Cube MCU Ecosystem