Samsung Electronics announced that it has received the ISO 26262 certification for functional safety in automotive components from TÜV Rheinland...
Samsung Electronics today announced an industry-leading enhancement to its mid-power LED package – the LM301H – for horticulture applications...
Based on a power-efficient 28-nanometer (nm) process technology, the Exynos i T100 is optimized to be used with short-range IoT devices that automate and control environments within homes or businesses. The vast array of applications for such devices would include smart lighting, home security and monitoring, temperature control, fire and gas detectors, and fitness wearables.
“Low-power short-range IoT solutions that connect various products in our homes or buildings can make our lives easier and safer,” said Ben Hur, senior vice president of System LSI marketing at Samsung Electronics. “The Exynos i T100, engineered with multiple communication protocols along with strong security capabilities, will help further extend IoT services in areas where they could benefit our everyday lives.”
The Exynos i T100 supports popular short-range communication protocols, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 5.0 and Zigbee 3.0, and also integrates the processor with memory in a small single-chip package, all to enhance flexibility in the product development process for device manufacturers.
Strong security features that protect against potential hacking and other threats is a must when it comes to wireless IoT devices that automate and control their environment. The Exynos i T100 comes with a separate Security Sub-System (SSS) hardware block for data encryption and a Physical Unclonable Function (PUF) that creates a unique identity for each chipset.
This new IoT solution also adds to reliability in that it can endure extreme temperatures as low as -40°C and up to 125°C.
- 1Toshiba Starts Shipment of UL 508 Certified Photorelays for Industrial Control Equipment
- 2PLCC-RGB-LEDs For Sophisticated Lighting Solutions
- 3Avalue Announces Launch of Cloud-based Device Management Software - Renity Sentinel V3.0
- 4EPIC-KBS9-PUC: Proven Performance for Embedded Application
- 5HOLTEK New BH67F5235 24-bit A/D with Touch and LCD MCU
- 6MEMS Chip Combines Accelerometer with High-Accuracy Temperature Sensor for Superior Precision
- 7Toshiba Launches Lens Reduction Type, 5340-Pixel by 3-line Linear Image Sensor
- 8Pervasive Displays Expands Its Popular Range of Red Tri-color E-paper Displays
- 9Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices
- 10Free Integrated Development Environment from STMicroelectronics Expands STM32Cube MCU Ecosystem