Toshiba Memory Holdings Corporation announced today that it has reorganized its capital structure. The company refinance...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation has introduced a family of five new photorelays housed in the industry’s smallest package, the S-VSONR4 (2...
More and more users want A4-size multifunction printers that can deliver the same high image quality and high speed operation as A3-size models, especially for scanning objects other than documents, three-dimensional objects with very high reflectance and shiny objects. Scanning these objects with conventional lens reduction type CCD linear image sensors often results in blooming of the sensor and horizontally streaked images—and the output signal voltage of the sensor in the blooming area often exceeds the maximum input voltage range of the analog front-end IC.
“TCD2569BFG” offers high image quality with less color registration by reducing the spacing between pixel arrays (red-green, green-blue). A built-in sample and hold circuit lengthens the video output signal period of the sensor and contributes to easier design of high speed scanners for use in office automation equipment and industrial equipment. On top of this, 4-volt saturation output voltage in the CCD shift register reduces blooming. Installing a clipping function ensures the output signal voltage is held below 1.8 volts, which prevents output signal voltage from exceeding the maximum input voltage range of the analog front-end IC.
- 1STMicroelectronics Announces New STM32G4 MCUs for Next-Gen Digital Power Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches New Family of Low Voltage Driven Photorelays
- 3u-blox Takes Continuous Lane Accurate Positioning to Challenging Urban Environments
- 4STMicroelectronics’ Programmable Power-Management Device Saves Space and Increases Reliability
- 5Hearables: Bosch Brings Smart Features to Your Ear
- 6Toshiba Memory Corporation Announces XG6-P SSD Series
- 7HOLTEK New BA45F5222 Smoke Detector MCU
- 8u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 9HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 10AI Core XP4 and XP8: The Flexible AI Solution with Intel Myriad X