Toshiba today announced the launch of “TB67B000AHG,” a new three-phase brushless motor driver for home appliances such as air-conditioners...
Toshiba has launched “TB67S112PG,” a dual-channel solenoid driver IC that achieves high-voltage and low ON resistance drive...
More and more users want A4-size multifunction printers that can deliver the same high image quality and high speed operation as A3-size models, especially for scanning objects other than documents, three-dimensional objects with very high reflectance and shiny objects. Scanning these objects with conventional lens reduction type CCD linear image sensors often results in blooming of the sensor and horizontally streaked images—and the output signal voltage of the sensor in the blooming area often exceeds the maximum input voltage range of the analog front-end IC.
“TCD2569BFG” offers high image quality with less color registration by reducing the spacing between pixel arrays (red-green, green-blue). A built-in sample and hold circuit lengthens the video output signal period of the sensor and contributes to easier design of high speed scanners for use in office automation equipment and industrial equipment. On top of this, 4-volt saturation output voltage in the CCD shift register reduces blooming. Installing a clipping function ensures the output signal voltage is held below 1.8 volts, which prevents output signal voltage from exceeding the maximum input voltage range of the analog front-end IC.
- 1The BOXER-8300AI Series: Powering AI@Edge with Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 2Renesas Announces Automotive Industry’s First FHD LCD Video Controller With MIPI-CSI2 Input
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F5Q-3 Charger MCU
- 4Toshiba Launches High-voltage Dual-channel Solenoid Driver IC
- 5HOLTEK New HT66F0184 Streamlined A/D Flash MCU
- 6Keysight Launches First Forward Error Correction (FEC)-Aware Layer 1 Test System
- 7Renesas Unveils RA Family of 32-Bit Arm Cortex-M MCUs With Advanced Security for Intelligent IoT
- 8Toshiba Launches 600V Sine-Wave PWM Driver IC for Three-Phase Brushless Motors
- 9HOLTEK New BS67F350C Enhanced Touch A/D LCD MCU with High Noise Immunity