A new plug-and-play powerline communication (PLC) development toolset from STMicroelectronics accelerates the developmen...
Unex and STMicroelectronics announce the integration of Unex’s SOM-301, the most flexible and cyber-secure V2X System-on-Module...
As easy to use as a commercial Integrated Development Environment (IDE), the STM32CubeIDE leverages ST’s 2017 acquisition of embedded-development-tool vendor Atollic. It is offered under industry-standard open license terms and adds dedicated STM32-specific features to simplify and accelerate STM32-based embedded designs. These include the powerful STM32CubeMX tool for configuring the microcontroller and managing the project build.
The STM32Cube ecosystem is popular among developers, with downloads of STM32CubeMX currently averaging more than 250,000 per year. By combining STM32CubeMX with STM32CubeIDE, ST now creates a development environment that is more powerful than typical free tools offered by MCU vendors. The complete STM32Cube ecosystem also contains the STM32CubeProgrammer for MCU programming and STM32CubeMonitor series for monitoring application behaviour, as well as individual MCU-specific embedded software packages.
“We continue to strengthen the prospects for STM32 development with innovations that let users maximize functionality and performance, accelerate time to market, and reduce development costs,” said Ricardo De Sa Earp, General Manager of STMicroelectronics’ Microcontroller Division. “STM32CubeIDE is fully integrated in the STM32Cube software ecosystem and seamlessly supports the more than 800 STM32 MCU variants currently available and their associated hardware platforms.”
- 1u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 2HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 3USB 3.1 Flash Drive Key for Industrial Applications
- 4High-Performance MEMS Inertial Module from STM Targets Demanding AR, VR, and Tracking Applications
- 5Avalue Launch of Intel Coffee Lake Rugged Fanless Embedded System – EPS-CFS
- 6BOXER-8150AI: AI at the Speed of Sight
- 7Powerline Communication Development Toolset from STMicroelectronics
- 8Swissbit Introduces Industrial Grade 3D-NAND-SSD