STMicroelectronics has launched a web-based ecosystem to help designers build digital-power solutions using STM32 microcontrollers (MCUs)...
STMicroelectronics today announced that it has become an Associate member of the Zhaga Consortium to advance the deployment of NFC technology in the industrial lighting market...
As easy to use as a commercial Integrated Development Environment (IDE), the STM32CubeIDE leverages ST’s 2017 acquisition of embedded-development-tool vendor Atollic. It is offered under industry-standard open license terms and adds dedicated STM32-specific features to simplify and accelerate STM32-based embedded designs. These include the powerful STM32CubeMX tool for configuring the microcontroller and managing the project build.
The STM32Cube ecosystem is popular among developers, with downloads of STM32CubeMX currently averaging more than 250,000 per year. By combining STM32CubeMX with STM32CubeIDE, ST now creates a development environment that is more powerful than typical free tools offered by MCU vendors. The complete STM32Cube ecosystem also contains the STM32CubeProgrammer for MCU programming and STM32CubeMonitor series for monitoring application behaviour, as well as individual MCU-specific embedded software packages.
“We continue to strengthen the prospects for STM32 development with innovations that let users maximize functionality and performance, accelerate time to market, and reduce development costs,” said Ricardo De Sa Earp, General Manager of STMicroelectronics’ Microcontroller Division. “STM32CubeIDE is fully integrated in the STM32Cube software ecosystem and seamlessly supports the more than 800 STM32 MCU variants currently available and their associated hardware platforms.”
- 1Nexperia Delivers Widest Range of AEC-Q101 Discretes in Miniature, Leadless Rugged DFN Packages
- 2Renesas Introduces New Industrial Motor Commutation With High-Accuracy Inductive Position Sensing
- 3Toshiba Releases Industry’s First Photocouplers for High-Speed Communications Operating from 2.2V
- 4Würth Elektronik Presents Cat6-compatible WR-MJ Modular Jack Connectors
- 5HOLTEK New TinyPowerTM 40V/150mA HT75Hxx Series Ultra Low Quiescent Current with Protection
- 6Avalue Introduces AIO POS Touchscreen Terminal and Smart Healthcare Solutions
- 7AAEON Edge Solutions: Monitoring for Healthy Practices in Banking
- 8Silicon-Power Announces New PCIe 4.0 SSD with NVMe 1.3 Supporting
- 9STMicroelectronics Launches Web-based Ecosystem to Help Digital-power Solutions
- 10Fanless 4K Digital Signage Player with 8th Gen Intel Core U-Series Processors