AAEON announces the BOXER-8150AI, the latest in the BOXER-8100AI family of compact embedded AI Edge solutions powered by NVIDIA Jetson TX2...
AAEON announces the latest products in our line of AI modules featuring the Intel Movidius Myriad X, the AI Core XP4 and XP8...
The EPIC-KBS9-PUC is a barebones system based on our successful EPIC-KBS9 compact board. Customers have been using this compact EPIC board in a wide range of industrial applications including controlling automated warehouse robots, retail POS systems, and even a 3D printer for cakes. The EPIC-KBS9-PUC offers the power, flexibility and versatility of the EPIC-KBS9 board in a barebones system that is easy to integrate into a wide range of industrial application.
The EPIC-KBS9-PUC features a socket type supporting 6th and 7th Generation Intel Core desktop processors up to 65W. This means the EPIC-KBS9-PUC is one of the most powerful systems in its size. The board features dual channel 2133MHz DDR4 RAM supporting up to 32GB, providing the back-up needed to get the most out of your processor.
The EPIC-KBS9-PUC is built to easily integrate into any embedded application. It features four Gigabit Ethernet ports designed for use with IP and PoE cameras, perfect for machine vision applications. It also offers two USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports in addition to a COM port. The EPIC-KBS9-PUC provides expandability with a full mSATA/mini-PCIe slot and a PCI express [x4] slot, allowing almost endless options, including graphics and frame grabber cards. The system can also be ordered with VESA or wall mount kits, allowing it to be easily installed anywhere.
As with all of our products, AAEON Manufacturer Services provides the ability to customize and configure the EPIC-KBS9-PUC to our customer’s needs. Configurations range from adding additional USB ports to offering HDMI 2.0 with 4K High Definition video output for customers needing an embedded system for digital signage or kiosks.
The EPIC-KBS9-PUC offers proven performance and features in a barebones chassis that is easy to setup for your embedded application. With the flexibility and support of AAEON Manufacturer Services, the EPIC-KBS9-PUC is the embedded barebones system with proven performance and flexibility.
- 1u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 2HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 3USB 3.1 Flash Drive Key for Industrial Applications
- 4High-Performance MEMS Inertial Module from STM Targets Demanding AR, VR, and Tracking Applications
- 5Avalue Launch of Intel Coffee Lake Rugged Fanless Embedded System – EPS-CFS
- 6Powerline Communication Development Toolset from STMicroelectronics
- 7Swissbit Introduces Industrial Grade 3D-NAND-SSD
- 8congatec Presents 10 New High-end Modules for Embedded Edge Computing