TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON is honored to be recognized in the Intel Network Builders Winner’s Circle for 2019-2020 as a Solution Partner...
AAEON will feature several AI applications utilizing AAEON products at the Industrial Transformation ASIA PACIFIC 2019 show in Singapore...
The EPIC-KBS9-PUC is a barebones system based on our successful EPIC-KBS9 compact board. Customers have been using this compact EPIC board in a wide range of industrial applications including controlling automated warehouse robots, retail POS systems, and even a 3D printer for cakes. The EPIC-KBS9-PUC offers the power, flexibility and versatility of the EPIC-KBS9 board in a barebones system that is easy to integrate into a wide range of industrial application.
The EPIC-KBS9-PUC features a socket type supporting 6th and 7th Generation Intel Core desktop processors up to 65W. This means the EPIC-KBS9-PUC is one of the most powerful systems in its size. The board features dual channel 2133MHz DDR4 RAM supporting up to 32GB, providing the back-up needed to get the most out of your processor.
The EPIC-KBS9-PUC is built to easily integrate into any embedded application. It features four Gigabit Ethernet ports designed for use with IP and PoE cameras, perfect for machine vision applications. It also offers two USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports in addition to a COM port. The EPIC-KBS9-PUC provides expandability with a full mSATA/mini-PCIe slot and a PCI express [x4] slot, allowing almost endless options, including graphics and frame grabber cards. The system can also be ordered with VESA or wall mount kits, allowing it to be easily installed anywhere.
As with all of our products, AAEON Manufacturer Services provides the ability to customize and configure the EPIC-KBS9-PUC to our customer’s needs. Configurations range from adding additional USB ports to offering HDMI 2.0 with 4K High Definition video output for customers needing an embedded system for digital signage or kiosks.
The EPIC-KBS9-PUC offers proven performance and features in a barebones chassis that is easy to setup for your embedded application. With the flexibility and support of AAEON Manufacturer Services, the EPIC-KBS9-PUC is the embedded barebones system with proven performance and flexibility.
- 1The BOXER-8300AI Series: Powering AI@Edge with Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 2Renesas Announces Automotive Industry’s First FHD LCD Video Controller With MIPI-CSI2 Input
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F5Q-3 Charger MCU
- 4Toshiba Launches High-voltage Dual-channel Solenoid Driver IC
- 5HOLTEK New HT66F0184 Streamlined A/D Flash MCU
- 6Keysight Launches First Forward Error Correction (FEC)-Aware Layer 1 Test System
- 7Renesas Unveils RA Family of 32-Bit Arm Cortex-M MCUs With Advanced Security for Intelligent IoT
- 8Toshiba Launches 600V Sine-Wave PWM Driver IC for Three-Phase Brushless Motors
- 9HOLTEK New BS67F350C Enhanced Touch A/D LCD MCU with High Noise Immunity