Würth Elektronik has extended its range of coaxial connectors and published a new catalog. The following product fami...
Würth Elektronik presents a very compact MEMS-based (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) absolute pressure sensor: The 2.0 x 2...
The WL-SFTW series offers three different standard packaging designs: 3528 with four pins as well as 3528 and 5050 with six pins. The WL-SFTD series in 3535 package can be of particular interest to lighting designers as it is characterized by its IPX6 protection class.
RGB LEDs can be used to create any color by additive color mixing. This makes these compact components interesting for a variety of decorative applications. With the WL-SFTW series LEDs, Würth Elektronik offers compact components with high light intensity. The 5050 package in particular is ideal for applications in areas with bright ambient light.
The IPX6 protection class of the WL-SFTD series stands for outdoor applications and insensitivity to water. The encapsulation resin of the RGB LED with diffuse lens also contains UV inhibitors to minimize the effects of long-term exposure to direct sunlight. This supports stable light yield throughout the service life of the LED. A wide beam angle and high intensities make these LEDs ideal for outdoor and indoor full color displays.
- 1AAEON SD-WAN Solutions Powering Work-From-Home to Keep Business Running
- 2Renesas Extends Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity to RA Family of 32-Bit MCUs with Arm Cortex-M Core
- 3VPC-3350AI: Faster Performance for AI at the Edge
- 4STM32Cube MCU Development Software from STMicroelectronics Now on GitHub
- 5HOLTEK New BS83A04C Low Power Enhanced Touch MCU
- 6Toshiba Releases MOSFET Gate Driver Switch IPD for Automotive ECUs
- 7HOLTEK New Arm Cortex-M0+ Ｂased 32-bit Flash MCU Series HT32F573xx
- 8HOLTEK New Arm Cortex-M0+ based 32-bit Flash MCU Series HT32F52357/52367
- 9UP Xtreme: Powering Intelligent Surveillance Solutions
- 10New Vishay Intertechnology Wireless Charging Coils Offer Direct Replacements for EOL Devices