Würth Elektronik has expanded its family of WR-MJ modular jack products by launching RJ45 jacks in the 8P8C layout, intended for use in Cat6 data lines...
Würth Elektronik has extended its range of coaxial connectors and published a new catalog. The following product fami...
The WL-SFTW series offers three different standard packaging designs: 3528 with four pins as well as 3528 and 5050 with six pins. The WL-SFTD series in 3535 package can be of particular interest to lighting designers as it is characterized by its IPX6 protection class.
RGB LEDs can be used to create any color by additive color mixing. This makes these compact components interesting for a variety of decorative applications. With the WL-SFTW series LEDs, Würth Elektronik offers compact components with high light intensity. The 5050 package in particular is ideal for applications in areas with bright ambient light.
The IPX6 protection class of the WL-SFTD series stands for outdoor applications and insensitivity to water. The encapsulation resin of the RGB LED with diffuse lens also contains UV inhibitors to minimize the effects of long-term exposure to direct sunlight. This supports stable light yield throughout the service life of the LED. A wide beam angle and high intensities make these LEDs ideal for outdoor and indoor full color displays.
- 1Renesas Introduces DDR5 Data Buffer for High-Performance Server and Cloud Service Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches Photorelays in New Package for High-density Mounting
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F4560 MCU with 4-level Adjustable Bandwidth OPA
- 4HOLTEK New BM25S2021-1 Resistive Temperature and Humidity Digital Sensor
- 5Avalue Bringing 3.5-inch Embedded SBCs, ECM-APL, ECM-APL2-A & ECM-APL2-B
- 6ST Eases Design of Advanced Energy-Saving Power Supplies with Eco-Certified 400W Evaluation Board
- 7Low-Profile Surface-Mount Schottky Diodes from STMicroelectronics Boost Power Density and Efficiency
- 8STMicroelectronics Reveals Fast-Starting Intelligent Power Switches for Demanding Safety Application
- 9BOXER-6842: Powering the Next Generation of Edge AI