Würth Elektronik eiSos presents a wide variety of new electronic and electromechanical components at embedded world. A ...
Würth Elektronik eiSos unveils WE-MCRI - a novel double choke: It is the first of its kind on the market with molding technology...
The WL-SFTW series offers three different standard packaging designs: 3528 with four pins as well as 3528 and 5050 with six pins. The WL-SFTD series in 3535 package can be of particular interest to lighting designers as it is characterized by its IPX6 protection class.
RGB LEDs can be used to create any color by additive color mixing. This makes these compact components interesting for a variety of decorative applications. With the WL-SFTW series LEDs, Würth Elektronik offers compact components with high light intensity. The 5050 package in particular is ideal for applications in areas with bright ambient light.
The IPX6 protection class of the WL-SFTD series stands for outdoor applications and insensitivity to water. The encapsulation resin of the RGB LED with diffuse lens also contains UV inhibitors to minimize the effects of long-term exposure to direct sunlight. This supports stable light yield throughout the service life of the LED. A wide beam angle and high intensities make these LEDs ideal for outdoor and indoor full color displays.
- 1Renesas Introduces Ultra-Small RX651 32-Bit MCUs for IoT Modules and Space-Constrained Edge Devices
- 2Toshiba Memory Corporation Introduces XL-FLASH Storage Class Memory Solution
- 3TYAN Launches AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processor Based Server Platform
- 4HOLTEK New HT66F2630 High Accuracy/Low Current LIRC &A/D MCU
- 5UnitedSiC Adds 2 New 650V SiC FET Packages to UF3C FAST Series
- 6STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
- 7New UP Core Plus Modular Boards from AAEON
- 8Nuvoton Launches Brand New M261/M262/M263 Series MCUs for IoT Applications
- 9Avalue’s EPD-42T Revolutionary Patient Communication Board Enabled by E Ink ePaper
- 10HOLTEK New BP45F4MB Power Bank MCU