Würth Elektronik presents a very compact MEMS-based (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) absolute pressure sensor: The 2.0 x 2...
Würth Elektronik eiSos presents a wide variety of new electronic and electromechanical components at embedded world. A ...
The WL-SFTW series offers three different standard packaging designs: 3528 with four pins as well as 3528 and 5050 with six pins. The WL-SFTD series in 3535 package can be of particular interest to lighting designers as it is characterized by its IPX6 protection class.
RGB LEDs can be used to create any color by additive color mixing. This makes these compact components interesting for a variety of decorative applications. With the WL-SFTW series LEDs, Würth Elektronik offers compact components with high light intensity. The 5050 package in particular is ideal for applications in areas with bright ambient light.
The IPX6 protection class of the WL-SFTD series stands for outdoor applications and insensitivity to water. The encapsulation resin of the RGB LED with diffuse lens also contains UV inhibitors to minimize the effects of long-term exposure to direct sunlight. This supports stable light yield throughout the service life of the LED. A wide beam angle and high intensities make these LEDs ideal for outdoor and indoor full color displays.
- 1Vishay Intertechnology Introduces New Commercial Inductors in Compact 1212 Case Size
- 2HOLTEK New BS66F340C and BS66F350C Enhanced Touch A/D MCUs with High Noise Immunity
- 3HOLTEK HT79171/HT79181 – High-Efficiency 5A/6A Peak Current Synchronous Step-Up Converter
- 4Flex Power Modules DC-DC Converters Have Ultra-wide Input Range for Railway Rolling Stock
- 5NexCOBOT Introduces the AI-enabled Smart Robot Box Series to Revolutionize Smart Manufacturing
- 6BOXER-8220AI: Powering AI with NVIDIA Jetson Nano
- 7Renesas Electronics Introduces Industry’s First ASi-5 ASSP for Industrial Automation
- 8STMicroelectronics Adds Wireless Support to Proven Smart-Meter Chipset
- 9Toshiba’s New Three-Phase Brushless Motor Control Pre-Driver IC Features Sensorless Control
- 10Renesas Electronics Expands RA MCU Ecosystem with Ready to Use Partner Solutions