TAIPEI, TAIWAN – Avalue Technology is unveiling EMX-C246P, based on Intel Core and Celeron Processors. EMX-C246P, ...
Avalue Technology is unveiling SLP-SKG, based on 6/7th Gen SoC Intel Core i7/i5/i3 and Celeron Processors. SLP-SKG, an expandable slot pc based on EMX-SKLGP...
Renity Sentinel V3.0 provides a friendly notification by email, mobile phone, even messaging apps to bridge IT administrators to easily track any status changes or upcoming issue, and fix the problems remotely. Furthermore, it leverages cloud-based service that enables customers to support and collaborate their client globally in faster remote management and stability and security connectivity.
The latest version is designed for straightforward user interface with optimized features to let user remotely monitor the multiple targets in real time. It provides intuitive custom setting and flexible device grouping for the device management which let customers can setup their rules and alerts to improve the IT management and clients’ experience, and also can view or monitor the system information proactively with visualization dashboard, and find or solve the issues quickly.
- 1STMicroelectronics Announces New STM32G4 MCUs for Next-Gen Digital Power Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches New Family of Low Voltage Driven Photorelays
- 3u-blox Takes Continuous Lane Accurate Positioning to Challenging Urban Environments
- 4STMicroelectronics’ Programmable Power-Management Device Saves Space and Increases Reliability
- 5Hearables: Bosch Brings Smart Features to Your Ear
- 6Toshiba Memory Corporation Announces XG6-P SSD Series
- 7HOLTEK New BA45F5222 Smoke Detector MCU
- 8u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 9HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 10AI Core XP4 and XP8: The Flexible AI Solution with Intel Myriad X