Avalue has announced the EPD-42T, a revolutionary patient communication board enabled by E Ink digital paper technology. Featuring the benefits of digital paper...
Avalue Technology unveils the latest rugged system equipped with the 8th/ 9th generation Intel Coffee Lake 6-Core Powerful Core Processors for rugged applications...
Renity Sentinel V3.0 provides a friendly notification by email, mobile phone, even messaging apps to bridge IT administrators to easily track any status changes or upcoming issue, and fix the problems remotely. Furthermore, it leverages cloud-based service that enables customers to support and collaborate their client globally in faster remote management and stability and security connectivity.
The latest version is designed for straightforward user interface with optimized features to let user remotely monitor the multiple targets in real time. It provides intuitive custom setting and flexible device grouping for the device management which let customers can setup their rules and alerts to improve the IT management and clients’ experience, and also can view or monitor the system information proactively with visualization dashboard, and find or solve the issues quickly.
- 1Renesas Introduces Ultra-Small RX651 32-Bit MCUs for IoT Modules and Space-Constrained Edge Devices
- 2TYAN Launches AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processor Based Server Platform
- 3Toshiba Memory Corporation Introduces XL-FLASH Storage Class Memory Solution
- 4HOLTEK New HT66F2630 High Accuracy/Low Current LIRC &A/D MCU
- 5UnitedSiC Adds 2 New 650V SiC FET Packages to UF3C FAST Series
- 6STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
- 7New UP Core Plus Modular Boards from AAEON
- 8Nuvoton Launches Brand New M261/M262/M263 Series MCUs for IoT Applications
- 9Avalue’s EPD-42T Revolutionary Patient Communication Board Enabled by E Ink ePaper
- 10HOLTEK New BP45F4MB Power Bank MCU