Holtek announced the release of three new high performance/cost ratio small package Flash MCUs, the HT66F0021, HT66F0031 and HT66F0041...
Holtek wishes to announce a new addition to its Cost-Effective Flash MCU range with the release of the HT68F0036. This new device includes integrated high current I/Os...
The device contains a 1Kx14 Flash Program Memory, a 64x8 Data Memory, a 32x14 Emulated EEPROM, a 10-bit Periodic Type TM and a multi-channel 10-bit A/D converter. The internal Smoke Detector AFE includes a fully integrated amplification circuit which is required by the IR Sensor as well as a filter circuit. These require no external components apart from the Sensor. The dual channel IR LED emission constant current driving circuit provides up to 360mA and 205mA driving capabilities which can be software adjusted in stages thus minimising the need for peripheral components.
With regard to packaging, the device is supplied in both 8-pin and 10-pin SOP package types. Compared with the previous BA45F5240 device, this new BA45F5222 device retains the smoke detection core circuit and removes the communication interface, which makes the device more suitable for use in low-cost and streamlined smoke detection products and smoke detection modules.
- 1u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 2HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 3USB 3.1 Flash Drive Key for Industrial Applications
- 4High-Performance MEMS Inertial Module from STM Targets Demanding AR, VR, and Tracking Applications
- 5Avalue Launch of Intel Coffee Lake Rugged Fanless Embedded System – EPS-CFS
- 6Powerline Communication Development Toolset from STMicroelectronics
- 7Swissbit Introduces Industrial Grade 3D-NAND-SSD
- 8congatec Presents 10 New High-end Modules for Embedded Edge Computing