Holtek announced the release of a new device addition to its A/D Flash MCU with EEPROM range, the HT66F0184. This is provided as a streamlined product to the HT66F0185 device...
Within the charger product application area, Holtek announced the release of its new charger application specific MCU, the HT45F5Q-3...
The device contains a 1Kx14 Flash Program Memory, a 64x8 Data Memory, a 32x14 Emulated EEPROM, a 10-bit Periodic Type TM and a multi-channel 10-bit A/D converter. The internal Smoke Detector AFE includes a fully integrated amplification circuit which is required by the IR Sensor as well as a filter circuit. These require no external components apart from the Sensor. The dual channel IR LED emission constant current driving circuit provides up to 360mA and 205mA driving capabilities which can be software adjusted in stages thus minimising the need for peripheral components.
With regard to packaging, the device is supplied in both 8-pin and 10-pin SOP package types. Compared with the previous BA45F5240 device, this new BA45F5222 device retains the smoke detection core circuit and removes the communication interface, which makes the device more suitable for use in low-cost and streamlined smoke detection products and smoke detection modules.
- 1The BOXER-8300AI Series: Powering AI@Edge with Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 2Renesas Announces Automotive Industry’s First FHD LCD Video Controller With MIPI-CSI2 Input
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F5Q-3 Charger MCU
- 4Toshiba Launches High-voltage Dual-channel Solenoid Driver IC
- 5HOLTEK New HT66F0184 Streamlined A/D Flash MCU
- 6Keysight Launches First Forward Error Correction (FEC)-Aware Layer 1 Test System
- 7Renesas Unveils RA Family of 32-Bit Arm Cortex-M MCUs With Advanced Security for Intelligent IoT
- 8Toshiba Launches 600V Sine-Wave PWM Driver IC for Three-Phase Brushless Motors
- 9HOLTEK New BS67F350C Enhanced Touch A/D LCD MCU with High Noise Immunity