Holtek announced the release of its new Smoke Detector dedicated Flash MCU, the BA45F5222. The device includes a fully i...
Holtek wishes to announce a new addition to its Cost-Effective Flash MCU range with the release of the HT68F0036. This new device includes integrated high current I/Os...
The HT66F0021 and HT66F0031 devices include 1K×14 bits of Flash Program Memory while the HT66F0041 includes 2K×14 bits of Flash Program Memory. These devices all have 64 bytes of SRAM, 32×14 bits of emulated EEPROM, an operating voltage of 1.8V~5.5V, a fast 4-channel 10-bit resolution A/D Converter, a Timer Module and an 8-bit PWM output. Two fully internal oscillator options are provided, one is an 8MHz HIRC and the other is a 32kHz LIRC. The integrated high resolution HIRC oscillation circuit has a resolution of ±0.5% under the conditions of fixed voltage and fixed temperature while the LIRC has a resolution of ±1%.
With regards to packaging, the HT66F0021 is supplied in an 8-pin SOP package type, the HT66F0031 is supplied in a 16-pin NSOP package type while the HT66F0041 is supplied in 16-pin/20-pin NSOP and 20-pin SSOP package types. Using these minimal size package types makes these devices very suitable for use in small profile household appliances.
- 1u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 2HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 3USB 3.1 Flash Drive Key for Industrial Applications
- 4High-Performance MEMS Inertial Module from STM Targets Demanding AR, VR, and Tracking Applications
- 5Avalue Launch of Intel Coffee Lake Rugged Fanless Embedded System – EPS-CFS
- 6Powerline Communication Development Toolset from STMicroelectronics
- 7Swissbit Introduces Industrial Grade 3D-NAND-SSD
- 8congatec Presents 10 New High-end Modules for Embedded Edge Computing