Holtek announced the release of a new device addition to its A/D Flash MCU with EEPROM range, the HT66F0184. This is provided as a streamlined product to the HT66F0185 device...
Within the charger product application area, Holtek announced the release of its new charger application specific MCU, the HT45F5Q-3...
The HT66F0021 and HT66F0031 devices include 1K×14 bits of Flash Program Memory while the HT66F0041 includes 2K×14 bits of Flash Program Memory. These devices all have 64 bytes of SRAM, 32×14 bits of emulated EEPROM, an operating voltage of 1.8V~5.5V, a fast 4-channel 10-bit resolution A/D Converter, a Timer Module and an 8-bit PWM output. Two fully internal oscillator options are provided, one is an 8MHz HIRC and the other is a 32kHz LIRC. The integrated high resolution HIRC oscillation circuit has a resolution of ±0.5% under the conditions of fixed voltage and fixed temperature while the LIRC has a resolution of ±1%.
With regards to packaging, the HT66F0021 is supplied in an 8-pin SOP package type, the HT66F0031 is supplied in a 16-pin NSOP package type while the HT66F0041 is supplied in 16-pin/20-pin NSOP and 20-pin SSOP package types. Using these minimal size package types makes these devices very suitable for use in small profile household appliances.
- 1The BOXER-8300AI Series: Powering AI@Edge with Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 2Renesas Announces Automotive Industry’s First FHD LCD Video Controller With MIPI-CSI2 Input
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F5Q-3 Charger MCU
- 4Toshiba Launches High-voltage Dual-channel Solenoid Driver IC
- 5HOLTEK New HT66F0184 Streamlined A/D Flash MCU
- 6Keysight Launches First Forward Error Correction (FEC)-Aware Layer 1 Test System
- 7Renesas Unveils RA Family of 32-Bit Arm Cortex-M MCUs With Advanced Security for Intelligent IoT
- 8Toshiba Launches 600V Sine-Wave PWM Driver IC for Three-Phase Brushless Motors
- 9HOLTEK New BS67F350C Enhanced Touch A/D LCD MCU with High Noise Immunity