Avalue has announced the EPD-42T, a revolutionary patient communication board enabled by E Ink digital paper technology. Featuring the benefits of digital paper...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – In the midst of explosive demand in smart cities worldwide, Avalue Technology with its years of exper...
EPS-CFS, is a powerful fanless embedded system, features 8th/ 9th generation Intel Coffee Lake Core i7/i5/i3 and Celeron Processors with Intel Q370/H310 Express Chipset and supports one 260-Pin DDR4 SO-DIMM Up to 16GB DDR4 2400/2666MHz SDRAM. Extensive I/O support including 2 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.2, 2 x RS-232, 2 x Antenna Mounting Hole, 1 x 8-Bit GPIO, 1 x mSATA, 2 x 2.5” Drive Bay (Internal). EPS-CFS supports 2 x HDMI supports up to 4096x2304 @ 30Hz.
For expansion ports, EPS-CFS comes with 1 x mPCIe Socket for USB and factory option. EPS-CFS is able to install two 2.5” drive bay, with the RAID 0/1 function is good for big capacity and the backup. Two Giga Ethernet Port is able to connect to IP camera, with the 8th Coffee Lake 6-Core Powerful Core-i Processor are talent made for machine vision.
- 1Renesas Introduces Ultra-Small RX651 32-Bit MCUs for IoT Modules and Space-Constrained Edge Devices
- 2Toshiba Memory Corporation Introduces XL-FLASH Storage Class Memory Solution
- 3TYAN Launches AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processor Based Server Platform
- 4HOLTEK New HT66F2630 High Accuracy/Low Current LIRC &A/D MCU
- 5UnitedSiC Adds 2 New 650V SiC FET Packages to UF3C FAST Series
- 6STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
- 7New UP Core Plus Modular Boards from AAEON
- 8Nuvoton Launches Brand New M261/M262/M263 Series MCUs for IoT Applications
- 9Avalue’s EPD-42T Revolutionary Patient Communication Board Enabled by E Ink ePaper
- 10HOLTEK New BP45F4MB Power Bank MCU