Avalue’s high-quality SOM (System on Module) takes the modular concept to a whole new level, effectively shortening the R&D timeline...
Avalue upgrades its display technologies to overcome the potential problems of operation in harsh and demanding environment such as rapid change of temperature...
EPS-CFS, is a powerful fanless embedded system, features 8th/ 9th generation Intel Coffee Lake Core i7/i5/i3 and Celeron Processors with Intel Q370/H310 Express Chipset and supports one 260-Pin DDR4 SO-DIMM Up to 16GB DDR4 2400/2666MHz SDRAM. Extensive I/O support including 2 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.2, 2 x RS-232, 2 x Antenna Mounting Hole, 1 x 8-Bit GPIO, 1 x mSATA, 2 x 2.5” Drive Bay (Internal). EPS-CFS supports 2 x HDMI supports up to 4096x2304 @ 30Hz.
For expansion ports, EPS-CFS comes with 1 x mPCIe Socket for USB and factory option. EPS-CFS is able to install two 2.5” drive bay, with the RAID 0/1 function is good for big capacity and the backup. Two Giga Ethernet Port is able to connect to IP camera, with the 8th Coffee Lake 6-Core Powerful Core-i Processor are talent made for machine vision.
- 1STMicroelectronics Reveales the World’s First LoRa SoC for Connecting Smart Devices
- 2Flex Power Designer Broadens Support and Adds New Features
- 3PICO-WHU4: Compact Board Built for the Edge
- 4Toshiba Launches Compact High-Speed Communication Logic Output Photocoupler
- 5HOLTEK New BH66F71252 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission 24-bit A/D MCU
- 6Toshiba Launches Compact, Low Power, High Resolution Micro-stepping Motor Driver IC
- 7HOLTEK New HT45B3305H CAN Bus Controller
- 8A Cornerstone For Storage: Design-Forward External Hard Drive
- 9MEMXPRO Introduces Extra Long Life TLC SSDs for Edge AI & 5G
- 10Ultra-Low Power and Security for IoT Come First on New STM32L5 MCU from STMicroelectronics