AAEON announces the launch of the BOXER-8300AI Series. Including the BOXER-8310AI, BOXER-8320AI, and the BOXER-8330AI (Coming Q4 2019)...
AAEON announces the COM-CFHB6 Computer-on-Module. Featuring the 8th and 9th Generation Intel Core Processors, it is built to bring flexible computing to any embedded project...
The ASDM-S-KBU brings the high performance of Intel Core processors to the compact Intel SDM-S form factor. As small as a credit card, the ASDM-S-KBU combines the 7th Generation Intel Core series and Celeron 3965U processors with up to 8GB of DDR memory, providing scalability for smart displays that are slimmer and more compact. The ASDM-S-KBU can power embedded computing applications such as interactive kiosks and smart vending machines.
The ASDM-S-KBU features the performance to push smart displays to the Edge. Tested compatible with OpenVINO, the ASDM-S-KBU can power AI Edge applications for smart displays. Applications include context sensing in virtual dressing rooms, which can determine a person’s age, gender and body shape. It can also be used to power Smart Retail and Smart Vending solutions, or even deployed as part of the Smart City ecosystem.
The ASDM-S-KBU is backed by the same industry leading support offered with all AAEON products. From technical service that promises a response within 72 hours, to our manufacture services and OEM/ODM support, AAEON is the reliable partner for developers and system integrators. AAEON offers end-to-end support for the ASDM-S-KBU, including carrier boards and system chassis to help you build your project.
“The ASDM-S-KBU brings the power of Intel Core processors and Edge Computing to compact smart display systems,” said Ian Lin, Project Manager with AAEON’s Embedded Computing Division. “Backed with AAEON support, the ASDM-S-KBU is the best solution for smart displays in education, digital signage, and more.”
- 1The BOXER-8300AI Series: Powering AI@Edge with Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 2Renesas Announces Automotive Industry’s First FHD LCD Video Controller With MIPI-CSI2 Input
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F5Q-3 Charger MCU
- 4Toshiba Launches High-voltage Dual-channel Solenoid Driver IC
- 5Samsung Brings Revolutionary Software Innovation to PCIe Gen4 SSDs for Maximized Storage Performance
- 6HOLTEK New BC3602 Sub-1GHz FSK/GFSK Low Current RF Transceiver IC
- 7Keysight Launches First Forward Error Correction (FEC)-Aware Layer 1 Test System
- 8HOLTEK New HT66F0184 Streamlined A/D Flash MCU
- 9Toshiba Launches 600V Sine-Wave PWM Driver IC for Three-Phase Brushless Motors
- 10congatec Launches 100 Watt Ecosystem for Embedded Edge and Micro Servers