AAEON announces the COM-CFHB6 Computer-on-Module. Featuring the 8th and 9th Generation Intel Core Processors, it is built to bring flexible computing to any embedded project...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON presents its AI platforms powered by Intel Movidius Myriad X. As the first company to produce an mPCIe module to feature the Intel Myriad X VPU...
The ASDM-S-KBU brings the high performance of Intel Core processors to the compact Intel SDM-S form factor. As small as a credit card, the ASDM-S-KBU combines the 7th Generation Intel Core series and Celeron 3965U processors with up to 8GB of DDR memory, providing scalability for smart displays that are slimmer and more compact. The ASDM-S-KBU can power embedded computing applications such as interactive kiosks and smart vending machines.
The ASDM-S-KBU features the performance to push smart displays to the Edge. Tested compatible with OpenVINO, the ASDM-S-KBU can power AI Edge applications for smart displays. Applications include context sensing in virtual dressing rooms, which can determine a person’s age, gender and body shape. It can also be used to power Smart Retail and Smart Vending solutions, or even deployed as part of the Smart City ecosystem.
The ASDM-S-KBU is backed by the same industry leading support offered with all AAEON products. From technical service that promises a response within 72 hours, to our manufacture services and OEM/ODM support, AAEON is the reliable partner for developers and system integrators. AAEON offers end-to-end support for the ASDM-S-KBU, including carrier boards and system chassis to help you build your project.
“The ASDM-S-KBU brings the power of Intel Core processors and Edge Computing to compact smart display systems,” said Ian Lin, Project Manager with AAEON’s Embedded Computing Division. “Backed with AAEON support, the ASDM-S-KBU is the best solution for smart displays in education, digital signage, and more.”
- 1Renesas Introduces Ultra-Small RX651 32-Bit MCUs for IoT Modules and Space-Constrained Edge Devices
- 2TYAN Launches AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processor Based Server Platform
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2630 High Accuracy/Low Current LIRC &A/D MCU
- 4Toshiba Memory Corporation Introduces XL-FLASH Storage Class Memory Solution
- 5UnitedSiC Adds 2 New 650V SiC FET Packages to UF3C FAST Series
- 6STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
- 7New UP Core Plus Modular Boards from AAEON
- 8Nuvoton Launches Brand New M261/M262/M263 Series MCUs for IoT Applications
- 9Avalue’s EPD-42T Revolutionary Patient Communication Board Enabled by E Ink ePaper
- 10ST Teams with Arrow to Provide e-Fuel-Injection Reference Design Compliant