Holtek announced the release of its new high accuracy/low current LIRC and A/D Converter Flash MCU, the HT66F2630. The d...
Holtek announce the release of its new power bank dedicated MCU, the BP45F4MB, which provides full support for all the required power bank functions...
The device includes a Flash program memory capacity of 4K×15, RAM capacity of 128×8 bytes, emulated EEPROM capacity of 32×15, 8 channel 10-bit A/D Converter as well as a Low Voltage Reset function. The device provides 18 internal large current I/Os, which can directly drive LEDs and which have a 4-level programmable current output. The device also provides a 10-bit PTM, a 10-bit STM and two Time Base functions.
The HT66F0181 is supplied in package types, which are pin-compatible with the 16-pin NSOP and 20-pin NSOP/SSOP/SOP package types of the HT66F018 as well as the 20-pin NSOP package type of the HT66F0182.
- 1Renesas Introduces Ultra-Small RX651 32-Bit MCUs for IoT Modules and Space-Constrained Edge Devices
- 2TYAN Launches AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processor Based Server Platform
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2630 High Accuracy/Low Current LIRC &A/D MCU
- 4Toshiba Memory Corporation Introduces XL-FLASH Storage Class Memory Solution
- 5UnitedSiC Adds 2 New 650V SiC FET Packages to UF3C FAST Series
- 6STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
- 7New UP Core Plus Modular Boards from AAEON
- 8Nuvoton Launches Brand New M261/M262/M263 Series MCUs for IoT Applications
- 9Avalue’s EPD-42T Revolutionary Patient Communication Board Enabled by E Ink ePaper
- 10ST Teams with Arrow to Provide e-Fuel-Injection Reference Design Compliant