Holtek announced the release of its new proximity sensing module, the BM32S2021-1, which fully integrates active IR emission, reception, and optical mechanisms...
Holtek announced the release of its new TinyPower ultra low quiescent current LDO series, the HT75Hxx. This new LDO series includes a high input voltage of 40V...
The device includes a Flash program memory capacity of 4K×15, RAM capacity of 128×8 bytes, emulated EEPROM capacity of 32×15, 8 channel 10-bit A/D Converter as well as a Low Voltage Reset function. The device provides 18 internal large current I/Os, which can directly drive LEDs and which have a 4-level programmable current output. The device also provides a 10-bit PTM, a 10-bit STM and two Time Base functions.
The HT66F0181 is supplied in package types, which are pin-compatible with the 16-pin NSOP and 20-pin NSOP/SSOP/SOP package types of the HT66F018 as well as the 20-pin NSOP package type of the HT66F0182.
- 1Renesas Unveils Industry’s Highest Accuracy Optically Isolated Delta-Sigma Modulator
- 2Avalue Embedded E-paper Information Display Solution EPD-3133
- 3HOLTEK New HT32F50343 32-bit 5V USB MCU for RGB LED Strip Control Applications
- 4Cincoze GM-1000 Embedded GPU Computer Empowers Superior Performance for Machine Vision Applications
- 5BOXER-8251AI: More Power, Greater Flexibility for AI at the Edge
- 6HOLTEK New BM32S2021-1 Proximity Sensing Module
- 7BlueNRG-2 Development Kit from STMicroelectronics Unleashes Bluetooth 5.0 Performance and Efficiency
- 8Miniaturized Highly Reliable PCIe M.2 BGA SSD for Ultra-small Industrial Applications