TAIPEI, Taiwan - E Ink announced today that it will be showing a new technology, E Ink JustPrintIt™, at the Touch Taiwan Exhibition...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - E Ink Holdings Inc. announced that they have joined the AirFuel Alliance as a member of the alliance’s board of directors...
The EPD-42T helps to connect patients and hospitals by providing patients with accurate and real-time information, including treatment reminders, pain management, meals and allergy alert, and medical team contacts, providing greater peace of mind.
The patients can also use it to send feedback and complete surveys. The hospital will benefit from increased nurse productivity, reduced errors and operation costs, and achieve higher patient satisfaction.
- 1Renesas Introduces Ultra-Small RX651 32-Bit MCUs for IoT Modules and Space-Constrained Edge Devices
- 2TYAN Launches AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processor Based Server Platform
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2630 High Accuracy/Low Current LIRC &A/D MCU
- 4Toshiba Memory Corporation Introduces XL-FLASH Storage Class Memory Solution
- 5UnitedSiC Adds 2 New 650V SiC FET Packages to UF3C FAST Series
- 6STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
- 7New UP Core Plus Modular Boards from AAEON
- 8Nuvoton Launches Brand New M261/M262/M263 Series MCUs for IoT Applications
- 9Avalue’s EPD-42T Revolutionary Patient Communication Board Enabled by E Ink ePaper
- 10ST Teams with Arrow to Provide e-Fuel-Injection Reference Design Compliant