TAIPEI, Taiwan - Global e-paper supplier E Ink Holdings Incorporated announced that in order to create thin, feather-light...
Avalue upgrades its display technologies to overcome the potential problems of operation in harsh and demanding environment such as rapid change of temperature...
The EPD-42T helps to connect patients and hospitals by providing patients with accurate and real-time information, including treatment reminders, pain management, meals and allergy alert, and medical team contacts, providing greater peace of mind.
The patients can also use it to send feedback and complete surveys. The hospital will benefit from increased nurse productivity, reduced errors and operation costs, and achieve higher patient satisfaction.
- 1The BOXER-8300AI Series: Powering AI@Edge with Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 2Renesas Announces Automotive Industry’s First FHD LCD Video Controller With MIPI-CSI2 Input
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F5Q-3 Charger MCU
- 4Toshiba Launches High-voltage Dual-channel Solenoid Driver IC
- 5HOLTEK New HT66F0184 Streamlined A/D Flash MCU
- 6Keysight Launches First Forward Error Correction (FEC)-Aware Layer 1 Test System
- 7Renesas Unveils RA Family of 32-Bit Arm Cortex-M MCUs With Advanced Security for Intelligent IoT
- 8Toshiba Launches 600V Sine-Wave PWM Driver IC for Three-Phase Brushless Motors
- 9HOLTEK New BS67F350C Enhanced Touch A/D LCD MCU with High Noise Immunity