STMicroelectronics has been chosen to supply high-efficiency silicon-carbide (SiC) power electronics by Renault-Nissan-M...
STMicroelectronics has extended support for STM32G4 microcontrollers, delivering digital-power and motor-control Discove...
The SPC5-L9177A-K02 ECU Reference Design targets small engines for motorcycles, scooters, and three wheelers, which must satisfy upcoming Euro 5, Bharat Stage VI (BSVI), and China IV and beyond, and can also address generators, nautical engines, and agricultural engines equipped with EFI ECU.
The reference design key components are ST’s SPC572L Line 32-bit Power Architecture automotive-powertrain microcontroller and L9177A high-integration IC hosting power supplies, interfaces and load actuators, which are specifically designed for the application and market needs. ST’s STGD18N40 IGBT and L9616 CAN interface IC are also included.
The board is ready for customers to develop their applications, coming with a full ecosystem, including SPC5Studio Integrated Development Environment (IDE) which includes low-level drivers, a Generic Timer Module (GTM) configurator for the SPC572L Line, and powertrain libraries for engine crank position sensor and actuations. To overcome the complex challenges associated with electronic fuel injection, a basic application software developed in association with ST Partner eMoticom helps users start and manage a single-cylinder engine.
- 1Take Control of Your Project with COM-CFHB6
- 2Rugged Display Technologies Enhance Reliability
- 3STM32Trust Ecosystem Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designers
- 4HOLTEK New BC45F7930/7940 Sub-1GHz Low-IF OOK RF Receiver 12V High Current MCU
- 5u-blox Enable AddMobile’s Connected Construction Site
- 6600V Three-Phase Gate Driver with Smart Shutdown from STMicroelectronics
- 7New congatec SMARC Module with NXP i.MX 8M Mini Processor
- 8Renesas RX72M Industrial Network Solution with Major Sample Communication Protocols
- 9New Discovery Kits and Firmware from STMicroelectronics Kickstart STM32G4