STMicroelectronics has teamed with Fingerprint Cards AB (Fingerprints) to develop an advanced Biometric System-on-Card (...
STMicroelectronics today announced the signing of two M&A agreements related to the acquisitions of the entire share cap...
The SPC5-L9177A-K02 ECU Reference Design targets small engines for motorcycles, scooters, and three wheelers, which must satisfy upcoming Euro 5, Bharat Stage VI (BSVI), and China IV and beyond, and can also address generators, nautical engines, and agricultural engines equipped with EFI ECU.
The reference design key components are ST’s SPC572L Line 32-bit Power Architecture automotive-powertrain microcontroller and L9177A high-integration IC hosting power supplies, interfaces and load actuators, which are specifically designed for the application and market needs. ST’s STGD18N40 IGBT and L9616 CAN interface IC are also included.
The board is ready for customers to develop their applications, coming with a full ecosystem, including SPC5Studio Integrated Development Environment (IDE) which includes low-level drivers, a Generic Timer Module (GTM) configurator for the SPC572L Line, and powertrain libraries for engine crank position sensor and actuations. To overcome the complex challenges associated with electronic fuel injection, a basic application software developed in association with ST Partner eMoticom helps users start and manage a single-cylinder engine.
- 1STMicroelectronics Launches Web-based Ecosystem to Help Digital-power Solutions
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F50343 32-bit 5V USB MCU for RGB LED Strip Control Applications
- 3Renesas Unveils Industry’s Highest Accuracy Optically Isolated Delta-Sigma Modulator
- 4BOXER-8251AI: More Power, Greater Flexibility for AI at the Edge
- 5KEMET Introduces Three New Series of Film Capacitors
- 6HOLTEK New BM32S2021-1 Proximity Sensing Module
- 7BlueNRG-2 Development Kit from STMicroelectronics Unleashes Bluetooth 5.0 Performance and Efficiency
- 8Avalue Embedded E-paper Information Display Solution EPD-3133
- 9Cincoze GM-1000 Embedded GPU Computer Empowers Superior Performance for Machine Vision Applications