TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON presents its AI platforms powered by Intel Movidius Myriad X. As the first company to produce an mPCIe module to feature the Intel Myriad X VPU...
AAEON announces the 2nd Generation of UP modular boards, the UP Core Plus maker board along with the Net Plus and Vision Plus X docking boards...
The COM-CFHB6 is built to the COM Express Type 6 form factor. It features a wide range of processors from the Intel Celeron to Intel Xeon, and the 8th and 9th Generation Intel Core processors (Coffee Lake H/Coffee Lake Refresh). The COM-CFHB6 supports low power 25W processors, perfect for mobile applications, up to 45W 6-core Xeon server CPUs. Combined with support for up to 48 GB DDR4 memory with ECC support (Xeon, Core), the COM-CFHB6 is built to provide high performance in the most demanding of applications.
The COM-CFHB6 is built for flexibility with powerful I/O and expansion features. It supports four USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports and eight USB 2.0 ports, up to three display ports, and up to 24 PCI Express 3.0 lanes, perfect for edge computing and AI applications. The COM-CFHB6 also features a slim cooler design, only 28 mm tall, allowing the COM-CFHB6 to fit into almost any tight space.
With the combination of power and flexibility, the COM-CFHB6 is right at home with a wide range of applications, including digital signage, factory automation, and robotic controller. It can even be used as an edge device or AIOT gateway in Smart City applications.
AAEON also offers Q-Service Plus for the COM-CFHB6, our manufacturer and OEM/ODM service. AAEON works closely through the entire process, from board design, BIOS setup, and product testing, to provide an embedded solution that is built for your specific needs.
“Whether your application is in transportation or medical devices, the COM-CFHB6 is a powerful solution that can bring edge computing to your project,” said David Huang, Product Manager of Embedded Computing at AAEON. “With the COM-CFHB6, your project will have the power it needs to get the job done.”
- 1Take Control of Your Project with COM-CFHB6
- 2Rugged Display Technologies Enhance Reliability
- 3STM32Trust Ecosystem Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designers
- 4HOLTEK New BC45F7930/7940 Sub-1GHz Low-IF OOK RF Receiver 12V High Current MCU
- 5u-blox Enable AddMobile’s Connected Construction Site
- 6600V Three-Phase Gate Driver with Smart Shutdown from STMicroelectronics
- 7New congatec SMARC Module with NXP i.MX 8M Mini Processor
- 8Renesas RX72M Industrial Network Solution with Major Sample Communication Protocols
- 9New Discovery Kits and Firmware from STMicroelectronics Kickstart STM32G4