TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON is honored with receiving the 28th Taiwan Excellence Award for 2020. The award recognizes the innovative design of the BOXER-8110AI...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON announces AAEON Atlas, a rugged outdoor edge node built to provide cities with flexible solutions for AI and edge computing...
The COM-CFHB6 is built to the COM Express Type 6 form factor. It features a wide range of processors from the Intel Celeron to Intel Xeon, and the 8th and 9th Generation Intel Core processors (Coffee Lake H/Coffee Lake Refresh). The COM-CFHB6 supports low power 25W processors, perfect for mobile applications, up to 45W 6-core Xeon server CPUs. Combined with support for up to 48 GB DDR4 memory with ECC support (Xeon, Core), the COM-CFHB6 is built to provide high performance in the most demanding of applications.
The COM-CFHB6 is built for flexibility with powerful I/O and expansion features. It supports four USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports and eight USB 2.0 ports, up to three display ports, and up to 24 PCI Express 3.0 lanes, perfect for edge computing and AI applications. The COM-CFHB6 also features a slim cooler design, only 28 mm tall, allowing the COM-CFHB6 to fit into almost any tight space.
With the combination of power and flexibility, the COM-CFHB6 is right at home with a wide range of applications, including digital signage, factory automation, and robotic controller. It can even be used as an edge device or AIOT gateway in Smart City applications.
AAEON also offers Q-Service Plus for the COM-CFHB6, our manufacturer and OEM/ODM service. AAEON works closely through the entire process, from board design, BIOS setup, and product testing, to provide an embedded solution that is built for your specific needs.
“Whether your application is in transportation or medical devices, the COM-CFHB6 is a powerful solution that can bring edge computing to your project,” said David Huang, Product Manager of Embedded Computing at AAEON. “With the COM-CFHB6, your project will have the power it needs to get the job done.”
- 1STMicroelectronics Updates TouchGFX Suite to Elevate UI and Reduce Memory and CPU Needs in STM32 MCU
- 2Toshiba’s New Three-Phase Brushless Motor Control Pre-Driver IC
- 3Würth Elektronik Introduces WSEN-PADS Absolute Pressure Sensor
- 4u-blox’s Latest Meter-level Positioning Technology Offers Enhanced GNSS Performance
- 5Renesas Premieres RE Family for Its SOTB Process-Based Energy Harvesting Embedded Controller
- 6Renesas Unveils RA Family of 32-Bit Arm Cortex-M MCUs With Advanced Security for Intelligent IoT
- 7Avalue’s Latest PICMG COM R3.0 Type 6 module, ESM-CFH
- 8DELO Introduces Compact LED Curing Lamp DELOLUX 503
- 9HOLTEK New BA45F6630 and BA45F6622 Human Body Motion Detection MCUs
- 10The VPC-3350S: Mobile, Flexible and Customizable