Avalue has announced the EPD-42T, a revolutionary patient communication board enabled by E Ink digital paper technology. Featuring the benefits of digital paper...
Avalue Technology unveils the latest rugged system equipped with the 8th/ 9th generation Intel Coffee Lake 6-Core Powerful Core Processors for rugged applications...
Avalue provided high contrast ratio display, LED backlight, and active high brightness enhancement up to 1500 nits, ensuring excellent visual readability under any lighting condition.
Avalue offers 3 diffrent coating technologies for PCAP touch panel PC to solve light interference and problems caused by temperature, fog and dust. Anti-glare (AG) coating helps to reduce the light interference by reduction of reflected light on the surface of screen. Anti-reflection (AR) coating assists reducing light reflection and increasing screen transparency. Anti-fingerprint (AF) also called Anti-smudge (AS) coating provides a low coefficient of friction of the screen and makes the surface have the advantages of high waterproof, anti-fingerprint, anti-fouling, anti-fog, anti-scratch, anti-static and easy to clean.
To solve the trouble brought by different kinds of physical phenomenon of light, Avalue touch panel PC is featured with optical bonding technology. Optical bonding is a dedicate technology to eliminate all the possible seams and air between layers to help light fully pass through the glass and avoid the ghost image caused by light fraction.
Avalue has been develop touch mode change UI under Windows operating system, user can easily change touch mode just one click, no reboot require for the change, We provide maximum 3 different kinds of touch mode for user like water, snow, glove…etc. This customized service has increased the working efficiency for customer who need to install their Panel PC at different places.
- 1The BOXER-8300AI Series: Powering AI@Edge with Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 2Renesas Announces Automotive Industry’s First FHD LCD Video Controller With MIPI-CSI2 Input
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F5Q-3 Charger MCU
- 4Toshiba Launches High-voltage Dual-channel Solenoid Driver IC
- 5Samsung Brings Revolutionary Software Innovation to PCIe Gen4 SSDs for Maximized Storage Performance
- 6HOLTEK New HT66F0184 Streamlined A/D Flash MCU
- 7Keysight Launches First Forward Error Correction (FEC)-Aware Layer 1 Test System
- 8Toshiba Launches 600V Sine-Wave PWM Driver IC for Three-Phase Brushless Motors
- 9Renesas Unveils RA Family of 32-Bit Arm Cortex-M MCUs With Advanced Security for Intelligent IoT
- 10HOLTEK New BS67F350C Enhanced Touch A/D LCD MCU with High Noise Immunity