Holtek announced the release of its new high accuracy/low current LIRC and A/D Converter Flash MCU, the HT66F2630. The d...
Holtek announce the release of its new power bank dedicated MCU, the BP45F4MB, which provides full support for all the required power bank functions...
The High Voltage I/O ports can directly drive 12V relays and 12V buzzers to generate audio outputs and the internal 5V LDO output can be used as a power supply for small home appliance display boards. With regard to memory capacity, the BC45F7930 includes 2K words of Flash Program Memory, 128 bytes of Data Memory and 64 bytes of true EEPROM Memory. The BC45F7940 includes 4K words of Flash Program Memory, 256 bytes of Data Memory and 128 bytes of true EEPROM Memory. The devices support the RF 300MHz~935MHz Sub-1GHz ISM bands and the RF characteristics meet ETSI/FCC specifications. The devices have the features of a low receiving current of 3.2mA at 433MHz and high receiving sensitivity of -112dBm at 10Ksps. The transmission rate can be up to 20Ksps. The devices have an operating temperature of -40℃~85℃ and are supplied in a 46-pin QFN package type. With their high level of functional integration, the required number of external high voltage driver components is greatly reduced and with the added advantage of not requiring an LDO the BOM cost is greatly reduced.
- 1Take Control of Your Project with COM-CFHB6
- 2Rugged Display Technologies Enhance Reliability
- 3STM32Trust Ecosystem Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designers
- 4HOLTEK New BC45F7930/7940 Sub-1GHz Low-IF OOK RF Receiver 12V High Current MCU
- 5u-blox Enable AddMobile’s Connected Construction Site
- 6600V Three-Phase Gate Driver with Smart Shutdown from STMicroelectronics
- 7New congatec SMARC Module with NXP i.MX 8M Mini Processor
- 8Renesas RX72M Industrial Network Solution with Major Sample Communication Protocols
- 9New Discovery Kits and Firmware from STMicroelectronics Kickstart STM32G4