Holtek announced the release of its new Enhanced Touch A/D Flash MCUs, the BS66F340C and BS66F350C. These new devices pr...
Holtek announces the release of two new integrated PIR/Microwave AFE and LDO Flash MCUs, the BA45F6630 and BA45F6622. Th...
The High Voltage I/O ports can directly drive 12V relays and 12V buzzers to generate audio outputs and the internal 5V LDO output can be used as a power supply for small home appliance display boards. With regard to memory capacity, the BC45F7930 includes 2K words of Flash Program Memory, 128 bytes of Data Memory and 64 bytes of true EEPROM Memory. The BC45F7940 includes 4K words of Flash Program Memory, 256 bytes of Data Memory and 128 bytes of true EEPROM Memory. The devices support the RF 300MHz~935MHz Sub-1GHz ISM bands and the RF characteristics meet ETSI/FCC specifications. The devices have the features of a low receiving current of 3.2mA at 433MHz and high receiving sensitivity of -112dBm at 10Ksps. The transmission rate can be up to 20Ksps. The devices have an operating temperature of -40℃~85℃ and are supplied in a 46-pin QFN package type. With their high level of functional integration, the required number of external high voltage driver components is greatly reduced and with the added advantage of not requiring an LDO the BOM cost is greatly reduced.
- 1Würth Elektronik Introduces WSEN-PADS Absolute Pressure Sensor
- 2u-blox’s Latest Meter-level Positioning Technology Offers Enhanced GNSS Performance
- 3Renesas Premieres RE Family for Its SOTB Process-Based Energy Harvesting Embedded Controller
- 4STMicroelectronics Updates TouchGFX Suite to Elevate UI and Reduce Memory and CPU Needs in STM32 MCU
- 5Toshiba’s New Three-Phase Brushless Motor Control Pre-Driver IC
- 6Avalue’s Latest PICMG COM R3.0 Type 6 module, ESM-CFH
- 7HOLTEK New BA45F6630 and BA45F6622 Human Body Motion Detection MCUs
- 8DELO Introduces Compact LED Curing Lamp DELOLUX 503
- 9The VPC-3350S: Mobile, Flexible and Customizable
- 10NexCOBOT Introduces the AI-enabled Smart Robot Box Series to Revolutionize Smart Manufacturing