Toshiba has launched “TB67S112PG,” a dual-channel solenoid driver IC that achieves high-voltage and low ON resistance drive...
Toshiba Machine has established a local subsidiary in Italy in order to enhance the sales and service support systems of...
Demand is growing, particularly in emerging economies, for high-efficiency three-phase brushless fan motors that can reduce energy consumption and can manage fluctuations in power voltage. Such motors require higher-voltage PWM driver ICs to maintain high product reliability.
Toshiba’s newly developed 600V TB67B000AHG driver IC is pin-compatible with the current 500V TB67B000HG and can easily replace it. Toshiba is also developing the more compact version “TB67B000AFG” in a small 34-pin HSSOP  package which will be available in November 2019.
- 1The BOXER-8300AI Series: Powering AI@Edge with Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 2Renesas Announces Automotive Industry’s First FHD LCD Video Controller With MIPI-CSI2 Input
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F5Q-3 Charger MCU
- 4Toshiba Launches High-voltage Dual-channel Solenoid Driver IC
- 5Samsung Brings Revolutionary Software Innovation to PCIe Gen4 SSDs for Maximized Storage Performance
- 6HOLTEK New HT66F0184 Streamlined A/D Flash MCU
- 7Keysight Launches First Forward Error Correction (FEC)-Aware Layer 1 Test System
- 8Toshiba Launches 600V Sine-Wave PWM Driver IC for Three-Phase Brushless Motors
- 9Renesas Unveils RA Family of 32-Bit Arm Cortex-M MCUs With Advanced Security for Intelligent IoT
- 10HOLTEK New BS67F350C Enhanced Touch A/D LCD MCU with High Noise Immunity