Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. introduced three new commercial IHLP low profile, high current inductors in the 3.3 mm by 3...
Vishay Intertechnology introduced a new series of Automotive Grade AC line rated ceramic disc safety capacitors that are...
The long useful life of the devices released today is double that of standard electrical double-layer capacitors, enabling maintenance-free operation and greater design flexibility. Their high humidity resistivity allows for use in a wide range of industrial, renewable energy, and automotive applications, including smart meters, handheld electronics, robotics, solar panels, E-latch door systems, and emergency lighting.
Available in 15 small case sizes ranging from 10 mm by 20 mm to 18 mm by 40 mm, 235 EDLC-HVR ENYCAP capacitors offer high power density and capacitance values from 5 F to 60 F. The RoHS-compliant devices feature rapid charge and discharge performance and are available in through-hole versions.
Samples and production quantities of the 235 EDLC-HVR ENYCAP capacitors are available now, with lead times of six weeks for larger quantities.
- 1HOLTEK HT79171/HT79181 – High-Efficiency 5A/6A Peak Current Synchronous Step-Up Converter
- 2Flex Power Modules DC-DC Converters Have Ultra-wide Input Range for Railway Rolling Stock
- 3STMicroelectronics Adds Wireless Support to Proven Smart-Meter Chipset
- 4Toshiba’s New Three-Phase Brushless Motor Control Pre-Driver IC Features Sensorless Control
- 5BOXER-8220AI: Powering AI with NVIDIA Jetson Nano
- 6Renesas Electronics Introduces Low-Power RL78 Prototyping Board to Simplify IoT Prototyping
- 7Renesas Electronics Introduces Industry’s First ASi-5 ASSP for Industrial Automation
- 8HOLTEK New HT66F3195 A/D MCU with EEPROM
- 9HOLTEK New BS83A02L Ultra-Low Power I/O Touch MCU
- 10New STM32WB Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics Delivered in a New Affordable Value Line