Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. introduced three new commercial IHLP low profile, high current inductors in the 3.3 mm by 3...
Vishay Intertechnology introduced a new series of Automotive Grade AC line rated ceramic disc safety capacitors that are...
The long useful life of the devices released today is double that of standard electrical double-layer capacitors, enabling maintenance-free operation and greater design flexibility. Their high humidity resistivity allows for use in a wide range of industrial, renewable energy, and automotive applications, including smart meters, handheld electronics, robotics, solar panels, E-latch door systems, and emergency lighting.
Available in 15 small case sizes ranging from 10 mm by 20 mm to 18 mm by 40 mm, 235 EDLC-HVR ENYCAP capacitors offer high power density and capacitance values from 5 F to 60 F. The RoHS-compliant devices feature rapid charge and discharge performance and are available in through-hole versions.
Samples and production quantities of the 235 EDLC-HVR ENYCAP capacitors are available now, with lead times of six weeks for larger quantities.
- 1STMicroelectronics Boosts Performance While Enhancing Ecosystem on STM32 MPU
- 2Renesas Electronics Unveils Industry’s Highest Performance Wideband mmWave Synthesizer
- 3Renesas Introduces RX23E-A MCU Starter Kit to Jumpstart Accurate Analog Evaluation
- 4BOXER-8110AI: Utilizing Service Robots to Prevent the Spread of Disease
- 5UP Board Deployed: Pandemic Prevention with Telepresence Robots
- 6ST Reveals STM32CubeMonitor Runtime Variable Monitoring and Visualization Tool
- 7STMicroelectronics Launches Smart Gateway Platform for Automotive Gateway and Domain Controller
- 8Avalue Introduces EMX-WHLGP Onboard Processor Thin MINI ITX Motherboard
- 9Toshiba’s 80V N-channel Power MOSFETs Fabricated with Latest Generation Process
- 10SCHURTER New Product Launch - UMT-W SMD Ceramic Fuse