Avalue upgrades its display technologies to overcome the potential problems of operation in harsh and demanding environment such as rapid change of temperature...
Avalue has announced the EPD-42T, a revolutionary patient communication board enabled by E Ink digital paper technology. Featuring the benefits of digital paper...
ESM-CFH, a PICMG COM R3.0 Type 6 module with Intel 9th/ 8th Generation Xeon &Core i7 / i5 / i3 Processors. It offers up to 3x 260-pin DDR4 2400 SO-DIMM with up to 96 Gbyte (non-ECC/ECC), 3rd socket on the rear side. Flexible I/O supports with 4 USB 3.2 Gen.2(10GB/s ), 8 USB 2.0, 1 Gen3 PEGx16, 8 PCIex1, 4 SATAIII. ESM-CFH also supports dual-channel 18/24-bit LVDS, VGA, DP/HDMI/DVI, (eDP Option). With +9 ~ +19V wide range power input supported, ESM-CFH is suitable for various vertical industry applications and harsh environment uses.
Compare with the previous generation product, ESM-KBLH, ESM-CFH comes with better CPU performance in the same thermal envelope. And support workstation CPU/ Mobile Core i H series CPU. TDP options of 45W (with 35W cTDP down), 35W, and 25W give an excellent balance of performance and power. ESM-CFH supports 3 independent 4K HD displays.
- 1Würth Elektronik Introduces WSEN-PADS Absolute Pressure Sensor
- 2u-blox’s Latest Meter-level Positioning Technology Offers Enhanced GNSS Performance
- 3Renesas Premieres RE Family for Its SOTB Process-Based Energy Harvesting Embedded Controller
- 4STMicroelectronics Updates TouchGFX Suite to Elevate UI and Reduce Memory and CPU Needs in STM32 MCU
- 5Toshiba’s New Three-Phase Brushless Motor Control Pre-Driver IC
- 6Avalue’s Latest PICMG COM R3.0 Type 6 module, ESM-CFH
- 7HOLTEK New BA45F6630 and BA45F6622 Human Body Motion Detection MCUs
- 8DELO Introduces Compact LED Curing Lamp DELOLUX 503
- 9The VPC-3350S: Mobile, Flexible and Customizable
- 10NexCOBOT Introduces the AI-enabled Smart Robot Box Series to Revolutionize Smart Manufacturing