DELO Industrial Adhesives has extended its device portfolio by another two curing lamps. A new generation of area lamps with a wavelength of 365 nm is now available...
DELO Industrial Adhesives has developed a light-curing acrylate with excellent peel resistance for seal-bonding. DELO PH...
Increasing miniaturization calls for more compact production systems. When developing the new lamp, special attention was also paid to minimum installation dimensions. The lamp comes with another feature: its light is directed diagonally downwards, so it does not need to be installed at level with the components to be bonded. This gives more moving space to axes or grippers and facilitates integration into complex systems.
At a typical working distance of 15 mm, the DELOLUX 503 curing lamp irradiates an area of 18 mm x 6 mm. This high-performance spot light source is available in two versions. One model, featuring a wavelength of 365 nm and a nominal intensity of more than 1000 mW/cm², has been optimized for fast fixation in less than a second. The second version with a wavelength of 400 nm and an intensity of more than 1600 mW/cm² has been developed with a focus on optimized deep curing of the adhesive and better penetration of hardly translucent plastics.
Thanks to continuous intensity control as well as internal control and monitoring of important parameters such as the LED temperature, the UV lamp ensures high process reliability. Up to four LED heads can be controlled by the DELO-UNIPRO and DELO-UNIPRO Light controllers or by an external PLC, allowing the adhesive to be evenly exposed from several sides.
LED lamps are the leading technology in the field of curing lamps. Their emission spectrum can be adjusted to the specific adhesive, enabling optimized curing of the adhesive and preventing unnecessary heat input into the component from unused wavelengths. The LEDs great longevity and low energy consumption help make production processes highly cost-efficient.
- 1Würth Elektronik Introduces WSEN-PADS Absolute Pressure Sensor
- 2u-blox’s Latest Meter-level Positioning Technology Offers Enhanced GNSS Performance
- 3Renesas Premieres RE Family for Its SOTB Process-Based Energy Harvesting Embedded Controller
- 4STMicroelectronics Updates TouchGFX Suite to Elevate UI and Reduce Memory and CPU Needs in STM32 MCU
- 5Toshiba’s New Three-Phase Brushless Motor Control Pre-Driver IC
- 6Avalue’s Latest PICMG COM R3.0 Type 6 module, ESM-CFH
- 7HOLTEK New BA45F6630 and BA45F6622 Human Body Motion Detection MCUs
- 8DELO Introduces Compact LED Curing Lamp DELOLUX 503
- 9The VPC-3350S: Mobile, Flexible and Customizable
- 10NexCOBOT Introduces the AI-enabled Smart Robot Box Series to Revolutionize Smart Manufacturing