Würth Elektronik has expanded its family of WR-MJ modular jack products by launching RJ45 jacks in the 8P8C layout, intended for use in Cat6 data lines...
Würth Elektronik has extended its range of coaxial connectors and published a new catalog. The following product fami...
The WSEN-PADS absolute pressure sensor offers the possibility of preparing the measured data for various applications using activatable integrated algorithms in such a way that the programming workload for a connected controller is greatly reduced. The measured data can be read out via a standard I²C interface. The I²C interface is extended by an additional interrupt pin whose function can be modified by the user. An application example is the use of the pressure sensor as an altimeter.
Thanks to its high resolution, the sensor provides information that enables the position of individual floors in buildings to be mapped. This supports an indoor navigation system. WSEN-PADS is not only extremely suitable for mobile devices on account of its slim design: Since the sensor can be operated at very low power consumption, it is possible to supply it with batteries or even energy via energy harvesting—Würth Elektronik offers technical support here. The piezoresistive sensor is specified for an industrial temperature range from -40 to +85°C.
- 1Renesas Introduces DDR5 Data Buffer for High-Performance Server and Cloud Service Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches Photorelays in New Package for High-density Mounting
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F4560 MCU with 4-level Adjustable Bandwidth OPA
- 4COM Express Module Supports PCIe Gen4 and AI Optimization
- 5Avalue Bringing 3.5-inch Embedded SBCs, ECM-APL, ECM-APL2-A & ECM-APL2-B
- 6ST Eases Design of Advanced Energy-Saving Power Supplies with Eco-Certified 400W Evaluation Board
- 7STMicroelectronics Reveals Fast-Starting Intelligent Power Switches for Demanding Safety Application
- 8BOXER-6842: Powering the Next Generation of Edge AI