Würth Elektronik presents the WL-SFTW and WL-SFTD series of new RGB LEDs that are ideal for accent and decorative lighting, optical displays as well as industrial applications...
Würth Elektronik eiSos presents a wide variety of new electronic and electromechanical components at embedded world. A ...
The WSEN-PADS absolute pressure sensor offers the possibility of preparing the measured data for various applications using activatable integrated algorithms in such a way that the programming workload for a connected controller is greatly reduced. The measured data can be read out via a standard I²C interface. The I²C interface is extended by an additional interrupt pin whose function can be modified by the user. An application example is the use of the pressure sensor as an altimeter.
Thanks to its high resolution, the sensor provides information that enables the position of individual floors in buildings to be mapped. This supports an indoor navigation system. WSEN-PADS is not only extremely suitable for mobile devices on account of its slim design: Since the sensor can be operated at very low power consumption, it is possible to supply it with batteries or even energy via energy harvesting—Würth Elektronik offers technical support here. The piezoresistive sensor is specified for an industrial temperature range from -40 to +85°C.
- 1Würth Elektronik Introduces WSEN-PADS Absolute Pressure Sensor
- 2u-blox’s Latest Meter-level Positioning Technology Offers Enhanced GNSS Performance
- 3Renesas Premieres RE Family for Its SOTB Process-Based Energy Harvesting Embedded Controller
- 4STMicroelectronics Updates TouchGFX Suite to Elevate UI and Reduce Memory and CPU Needs in STM32 MCU
- 5Toshiba’s New Three-Phase Brushless Motor Control Pre-Driver IC
- 6Avalue’s Latest PICMG COM R3.0 Type 6 module, ESM-CFH
- 7HOLTEK New BA45F6630 and BA45F6622 Human Body Motion Detection MCUs
- 8DELO Introduces Compact LED Curing Lamp DELOLUX 503
- 9The VPC-3350S: Mobile, Flexible and Customizable
- 10NexCOBOT Introduces the AI-enabled Smart Robot Box Series to Revolutionize Smart Manufacturing