Renesas Electronics launched the RL78/G14 Fast Prototyping Board – a low-cost, function-rich board to enable rapid product development for IoT endpoint equipment...
Renesas Electronics Corporation introduced the ASI4U-V5 ASSP – the industry’s first silicon solution to fully implem...
The RA MCU ecosystem today has more than 30 partners with continuous investments planned. Each partner’s building block solution will be labelled with the RA READY badge and is designed to solve real-world customer problems. Ready to use RA solutions accelerate time to market by providing plug & play options that enable a variety of IoT capabilities like security, connectivity, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML) and human machine interface (HMI). Because the RA FSP is an open architecture, it allows customers to re-use their legacy code and combine it with software examples from Renesas and ecosystem partners to easily implement complex IoT capabilities.
“Explosive IoT growth has exponentially increased embedded design complexity over the last few years,” said Kaushal Vora, Director of Strategic Partnerships & Global Ecosystem at Renesas Electronics Corporation. “Due to the dynamic nature of IoT devices combined with growing design problems and shrinking project timelines, designers struggle to deliver on-time products with competitive feature sets. Now, more than ever, customers need a flexible platform design approach leveraging pre-developed building blocks that work out of the box.”
“We are excited to work closely with Renesas to bring to market a broad range of ready to use RA MCU solutions that accelerate various aspects of the IoT,” said Rolf Segger, founder of SEGGER. “Our emWin embedded GUI software, emCrypt, emSecure and Flasher Secure security software, embOS RTOS and middleware give designers all the required tools they need to build their products.”
- 1HOLTEK HT79171/HT79181 – High-Efficiency 5A/6A Peak Current Synchronous Step-Up Converter
- 2Flex Power Modules DC-DC Converters Have Ultra-wide Input Range for Railway Rolling Stock
- 3STMicroelectronics Adds Wireless Support to Proven Smart-Meter Chipset
- 4Toshiba’s New Three-Phase Brushless Motor Control Pre-Driver IC Features Sensorless Control
- 5BOXER-8220AI: Powering AI with NVIDIA Jetson Nano
- 6Renesas Electronics Introduces Low-Power RL78 Prototyping Board to Simplify IoT Prototyping
- 7Renesas Electronics Introduces Industry’s First ASi-5 ASSP for Industrial Automation
- 8HOLTEK New HT66F3195 A/D MCU with EEPROM
- 9HOLTEK New BS83A02L Ultra-Low Power I/O Touch MCU
- 10New STM32WB Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics Delivered in a New Affordable Value Line