Vishay Intertechnology introduced a new series of 3.0 V ruggedized ENYCAP electrical double-layer energy storage capacit...
Vishay Intertechnology introduced a new series of Automotive Grade AC line rated ceramic disc safety capacitors that are...
The devices released today are optimized for energy storage in DC/DC converters up to 5 MHz and provide excellent attenuation of noise in high current filtering applications up to the SRF of the inductor. Applications for the inductors include notebooks, desktops, and servers; low profile, high current power supplies; and distributed power systems and FPGAs.
Packaged in a 100 % lead (Pb)-free shielded, composite construction that reduces buzz to ultra low levels, the IHLP-1212AZ-01, IHLP-1212AB-01, and IHLP-1212BZ-01 offer high resistance to thermal shock, moisture, and mechanical shock, and handle high transient current spikes without saturation. The devices are RoHS-compliant, halogen-free, and Vishay Green.
- 1FWS-2275: Solution for Secure Industrial Networks
- 2HOLTEK New BH66F71662/52 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission Body Fat Scale MCUs
- 3STMicroelectronics Boosts Performance While Enhancing Ecosystem on STM32 MPU
- 4Renesas Electronics Unveils Industry’s Highest Performance Wideband mmWave Synthesizer
- 5BOXER-8110AI: Utilizing Service Robots to Prevent the Spread of Disease
- 6Renesas Introduces RX23E-A MCU Starter Kit to Jumpstart Accurate Analog Evaluation
- 7ST Reveals STM32CubeMonitor Runtime Variable Monitoring and Visualization Tool
- 8Avalue Introduces EMX-WHLGP Onboard Processor Thin MINI ITX Motherboard
- 9Samsung Introduces Industry’s First All-in-One Power ICs Optimized for Wireless Earbuds
- 10New iNEMO Sensors from STMicroelectronics Deliver ML Core Efficiencies for Industrial and Consumer