Vishay Intertechnology introduced a new series of 3.0 V ruggedized ENYCAP electrical double-layer energy storage capacit...
Vishay Intertechnology introduced a new series of Automotive Grade AC line rated ceramic disc safety capacitors that are...
The devices released today are optimized for energy storage in DC/DC converters up to 5 MHz and provide excellent attenuation of noise in high current filtering applications up to the SRF of the inductor. Applications for the inductors include notebooks, desktops, and servers; low profile, high current power supplies; and distributed power systems and FPGAs.
Packaged in a 100 % lead (Pb)-free shielded, composite construction that reduces buzz to ultra low levels, the IHLP-1212AZ-01, IHLP-1212AB-01, and IHLP-1212BZ-01 offer high resistance to thermal shock, moisture, and mechanical shock, and handle high transient current spikes without saturation. The devices are RoHS-compliant, halogen-free, and Vishay Green.
- 1HOLTEK HT79171/HT79181 – High-Efficiency 5A/6A Peak Current Synchronous Step-Up Converter
- 2Flex Power Modules DC-DC Converters Have Ultra-wide Input Range for Railway Rolling Stock
- 3STMicroelectronics Adds Wireless Support to Proven Smart-Meter Chipset
- 4Toshiba’s New Three-Phase Brushless Motor Control Pre-Driver IC Features Sensorless Control
- 5BOXER-8220AI: Powering AI with NVIDIA Jetson Nano
- 6Renesas Electronics Introduces Low-Power RL78 Prototyping Board to Simplify IoT Prototyping
- 7Renesas Electronics Introduces Industry’s First ASi-5 ASSP for Industrial Automation
- 8HOLTEK New HT66F3195 A/D MCU with EEPROM
- 9HOLTEK New BS83A02L Ultra-Low Power I/O Touch MCU
- 10New STM32WB Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics Delivered in a New Affordable Value Line