Holtek announced the release of a new generation ultra-low power I/O type Touch Flash MCU, the BS83A02L. This device has...
Holtek announces the release of a new addition to its A/D type Flash MCU range with the new cost-effective HT66F3195. Th...
Not only possessing the advantages of high efficiency, the HT79171 and HT79181 can also operate with low supply voltages down to 2.2V, which results in longer battery life when compared with other solutions. This makes them perfect solutions for single cell Li-Ion, Li-Socl2 and Li-MnO2 battery applications. The devices are well suited for use in 5V/2A and 5V/3A Power banks, NB-IOT, GSM, GNSS and GPRS. Additionally, the load disconnect function allows the output voltage reduce to 0V when shutdown.
These two new devices include a complete set of protection functions which include soft-start, under voltage lock-out, programmable over current limit protection, over temperature protection, output over voltage protection and output short protection. With regard to package types, the HT79171 is supplied in both 10-pin QFN and 8-pin SOP-EP packages while the HT79181 is provided in a 10-pin QFN package.
- 1HOLTEK HT79171/HT79181 – High-Efficiency 5A/6A Peak Current Synchronous Step-Up Converter
- 2Flex Power Modules DC-DC Converters Have Ultra-wide Input Range for Railway Rolling Stock
- 3STMicroelectronics Adds Wireless Support to Proven Smart-Meter Chipset
- 4Toshiba’s New Three-Phase Brushless Motor Control Pre-Driver IC Features Sensorless Control
- 5BOXER-8220AI: Powering AI with NVIDIA Jetson Nano
- 6Renesas Electronics Introduces Low-Power RL78 Prototyping Board to Simplify IoT Prototyping
- 7Renesas Electronics Introduces Industry’s First ASi-5 ASSP for Industrial Automation
- 8HOLTEK New HT66F3195 A/D MCU with EEPROM
- 9HOLTEK New BS83A02L Ultra-Low Power I/O Touch MCU
- 10New STM32WB Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics Delivered in a New Affordable Value Line