Holtek announces the release of its new CAN Bus interface controller IC, the HT45B3305H. The CAN physical layer supports up to a 1 Mbit/s high speed network...
Holtek announces the release of its new Bluetooth Beacon Transmission Flash MCU, the BH66F71252. The device includes a f...
Not only possessing the advantages of high efficiency, the HT79171 and HT79181 can also operate with low supply voltages down to 2.2V, which results in longer battery life when compared with other solutions. This makes them perfect solutions for single cell Li-Ion, Li-Socl2 and Li-MnO2 battery applications. The devices are well suited for use in 5V/2A and 5V/3A Power banks, NB-IOT, GSM, GNSS and GPRS. Additionally, the load disconnect function allows the output voltage reduce to 0V when shutdown.
These two new devices include a complete set of protection functions which include soft-start, under voltage lock-out, programmable over current limit protection, over temperature protection, output over voltage protection and output short protection. With regard to package types, the HT79171 is supplied in both 10-pin QFN and 8-pin SOP-EP packages while the HT79181 is provided in a 10-pin QFN package.
- 1STMicroelectronics Reveales the World’s First LoRa SoC for Connecting Smart Devices
- 2Flex Power Designer Broadens Support and Adds New Features
- 3PICO-WHU4: Compact Board Built for the Edge
- 4Toshiba Launches Compact High-Speed Communication Logic Output Photocoupler
- 5HOLTEK New BH66F71252 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission 24-bit A/D MCU
- 6Toshiba Launches Compact, Low Power, High Resolution Micro-stepping Motor Driver IC
- 7HOLTEK New HT45B3305H CAN Bus Controller
- 8A Cornerstone For Storage: Design-Forward External Hard Drive
- 9MEMXPRO Introduces Extra Long Life TLC SSDs for Edge AI & 5G
- 10Ultra-Low Power and Security for IoT Come First on New STM32L5 MCU from STMicroelectronics