Renesas Electronics launched the RL78/G14 Fast Prototyping Board – a low-cost, function-rich board to enable rapid product development for IoT endpoint equipment...
Renesas Electronics announced the first 10 ready to use partner solutions that support the Renesas Advanced (RA) microcontroller (MCU) Family of 32-bit Arm Cortex-M MCUs...
The new ASI4U-V5 ASSP features a fully verified and field-proven firmware that reduces the complexity associated with ASi-5 implementations, allowing users to minimize design risks. The ASSP is fully backwards compatible with ASi-3 devices while incorporating the shorter cycle times, higher bandwidth resulting from the use of Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM), enhanced diagnostics, and state-of-the-art robustness associated with the ASi-5 standard. The ASSP also supports all bus topologies, including line, star, and tree. Users can also take advantage of easy and cost-efficient integration with other industrial protocols such as IO-Link and HART.
“As the digital transformation wave sweeps across industrial factories and production facilities, the ASi-5 interface constitutes the shuttle into digitization for millions of connected industrial endpoints and devices at the edge,” said Niels Trapp, Senior Director of Industrial Automation Business Division at Renesas. “The tight collaboration of Renesas and its ASi-5 development partners proved to be extraordinarily successful, and we are excited to bring the first ASi-5 silicon solution to market and enable faster transmission of larger data quantities and more efficient integration with smart sensors that are becoming an integral part of the Industrial IoT.”
- 1HOLTEK HT79171/HT79181 – High-Efficiency 5A/6A Peak Current Synchronous Step-Up Converter
- 2Flex Power Modules DC-DC Converters Have Ultra-wide Input Range for Railway Rolling Stock
- 3STMicroelectronics Adds Wireless Support to Proven Smart-Meter Chipset
- 4Toshiba’s New Three-Phase Brushless Motor Control Pre-Driver IC Features Sensorless Control
- 5BOXER-8220AI: Powering AI with NVIDIA Jetson Nano
- 6Renesas Electronics Introduces Low-Power RL78 Prototyping Board to Simplify IoT Prototyping
- 7Renesas Electronics Introduces Industry’s First ASi-5 ASSP for Industrial Automation
- 8HOLTEK New HT66F3195 A/D MCU with EEPROM
- 9HOLTEK New BS83A02L Ultra-Low Power I/O Touch MCU
- 10New STM32WB Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics Delivered in a New Affordable Value Line