TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON is honored with receiving the 28th Taiwan Excellence Award for 2020. The award recognizes the innovative design of the BOXER-8110AI...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON announces AAEON Atlas, a rugged outdoor edge node built to provide cities with flexible solutions for AI and edge computing...
The BOXER-8220AI is powered by the NVIDIA Jetson Nano, the latest in edge computing technology from NVIDIA. The Jetson Nano SoC combines the quad-core ARM Cortex-A57 MPCore processor with NVIDIA Maxwell GPU architecture featuring 128 NVIDIA CUDA cores. This innovative design allows processing speeds up to 472 GFLOPs and is capable of operating multiple neural networks or processing several high-resolution images at the same time. The NVIDIA Jetson Nano also provides the BOXER-8220AI with 4GB RAM and 16 GB eMMC storage.
With the NVIDIA Jetson Nano, the BOXER-8220AI is able to provide both performance and price suitable for entry to mid-level deployment of AI and edge computing applications. With five Gigabit Ethernet ports, the BOXER-8220AI supports up to five input cameras or sensors, and four USB 3.0 ports allow even greater flexibility to integrate with projects.
The BOXER-8220AI is designed with AAEON’s dedication to providing rugged embedded PCs for industrial use. Its fanless design ensures long reliable operation, preventing dust or other contaminants from interfering with components. The BOXER-8220AI thermal design also allows the system to operate in temperatures from -20°C up to 60°C without a loss in performance, perfect for stable operation in almost every work environment.
As with all AAEON solutions, the BOXER-8220AI is backed by AAEON support, including AAEON OEM/ODM and Manufacturer services. Whether it’s configuring the OS, software support, or providing customized configurations, AAEON provide end-to-end support to help bring customer projects to life.
“The BOXER-8220AI is the perfect solution for customers looking for an economical solution with an NVIDIA SoC,” said Ken Pan, Product Manager for AAEON System Platform Division. “Our design offers stable, reliable performance not matched by other systems currently on the market.”
- 1HOLTEK HT79171/HT79181 – High-Efficiency 5A/6A Peak Current Synchronous Step-Up Converter
- 2Flex Power Modules DC-DC Converters Have Ultra-wide Input Range for Railway Rolling Stock
- 3STMicroelectronics Adds Wireless Support to Proven Smart-Meter Chipset
- 4Toshiba’s New Three-Phase Brushless Motor Control Pre-Driver IC Features Sensorless Control
- 5BOXER-8220AI: Powering AI with NVIDIA Jetson Nano
- 6Renesas Electronics Introduces Low-Power RL78 Prototyping Board to Simplify IoT Prototyping
- 7Renesas Electronics Introduces Industry’s First ASi-5 ASSP for Industrial Automation
- 8HOLTEK New HT66F3195 A/D MCU with EEPROM
- 9HOLTEK New BS83A02L Ultra-Low Power I/O Touch MCU
- 10New STM32WB Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics Delivered in a New Affordable Value Line