AAEON, an industry leader in embedded industrial computing, announces the BOXER-6842M, the latest solution in high performance industrial computing...
AAEON announces the release of the BOXER-8251AI AI edge box PC powered by NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX. With greater performance and compact size...
The BOXER-8220AI is powered by the NVIDIA Jetson Nano, the latest in edge computing technology from NVIDIA. The Jetson Nano SoC combines the quad-core ARM Cortex-A57 MPCore processor with NVIDIA Maxwell GPU architecture featuring 128 NVIDIA CUDA cores. This innovative design allows processing speeds up to 472 GFLOPs and is capable of operating multiple neural networks or processing several high-resolution images at the same time. The NVIDIA Jetson Nano also provides the BOXER-8220AI with 4GB RAM and 16 GB eMMC storage.
With the NVIDIA Jetson Nano, the BOXER-8220AI is able to provide both performance and price suitable for entry to mid-level deployment of AI and edge computing applications. With five Gigabit Ethernet ports, the BOXER-8220AI supports up to five input cameras or sensors, and four USB 3.0 ports allow even greater flexibility to integrate with projects.
The BOXER-8220AI is designed with AAEON’s dedication to providing rugged embedded PCs for industrial use. Its fanless design ensures long reliable operation, preventing dust or other contaminants from interfering with components. The BOXER-8220AI thermal design also allows the system to operate in temperatures from -20°C up to 60°C without a loss in performance, perfect for stable operation in almost every work environment.
As with all AAEON solutions, the BOXER-8220AI is backed by AAEON support, including AAEON OEM/ODM and Manufacturer services. Whether it’s configuring the OS, software support, or providing customized configurations, AAEON provide end-to-end support to help bring customer projects to life.
“The BOXER-8220AI is the perfect solution for customers looking for an economical solution with an NVIDIA SoC,” said Ken Pan, Product Manager for AAEON System Platform Division. “Our design offers stable, reliable performance not matched by other systems currently on the market.”
- 1Renesas Introduces DDR5 Data Buffer for High-Performance Server and Cloud Service Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches Photorelays in New Package for High-density Mounting
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F4560 MCU with 4-level Adjustable Bandwidth OPA
- 4COM Express Module Supports PCIe Gen4 and AI Optimization
- 5Avalue Bringing 3.5-inch Embedded SBCs, ECM-APL, ECM-APL2-A & ECM-APL2-B
- 6ST Eases Design of Advanced Energy-Saving Power Supplies with Eco-Certified 400W Evaluation Board
- 7BOXER-6842: Powering the Next Generation of Edge AI
- 8STMicroelectronics Reveals Fast-Starting Intelligent Power Switches for Demanding Safety Application
- 9STMicroelectronics Accelerates Space Applications with 150MHz+ High-Speed Rad-Hard Logic