AAEON introduces the GENE-WHU6 subcompact board, powered by 8th Generation Intel Core processors. Despite its compact size...
On March 21, Taiwan’s Central Epidemic Command Center updated their travel restrictions, severely limiting travel into and out of the country...
The BOXER-8220AI is powered by the NVIDIA Jetson Nano, the latest in edge computing technology from NVIDIA. The Jetson Nano SoC combines the quad-core ARM Cortex-A57 MPCore processor with NVIDIA Maxwell GPU architecture featuring 128 NVIDIA CUDA cores. This innovative design allows processing speeds up to 472 GFLOPs and is capable of operating multiple neural networks or processing several high-resolution images at the same time. The NVIDIA Jetson Nano also provides the BOXER-8220AI with 4GB RAM and 16 GB eMMC storage.
With the NVIDIA Jetson Nano, the BOXER-8220AI is able to provide both performance and price suitable for entry to mid-level deployment of AI and edge computing applications. With five Gigabit Ethernet ports, the BOXER-8220AI supports up to five input cameras or sensors, and four USB 3.0 ports allow even greater flexibility to integrate with projects.
The BOXER-8220AI is designed with AAEON’s dedication to providing rugged embedded PCs for industrial use. Its fanless design ensures long reliable operation, preventing dust or other contaminants from interfering with components. The BOXER-8220AI thermal design also allows the system to operate in temperatures from -20°C up to 60°C without a loss in performance, perfect for stable operation in almost every work environment.
As with all AAEON solutions, the BOXER-8220AI is backed by AAEON support, including AAEON OEM/ODM and Manufacturer services. Whether it’s configuring the OS, software support, or providing customized configurations, AAEON provide end-to-end support to help bring customer projects to life.
“The BOXER-8220AI is the perfect solution for customers looking for an economical solution with an NVIDIA SoC,” said Ken Pan, Product Manager for AAEON System Platform Division. “Our design offers stable, reliable performance not matched by other systems currently on the market.”
- 1STMicroelectronics Boosts Performance While Enhancing Ecosystem on STM32 MPU
- 2Renesas Electronics Unveils Industry’s Highest Performance Wideband mmWave Synthesizer
- 3Renesas Introduces RX23E-A MCU Starter Kit to Jumpstart Accurate Analog Evaluation
- 4BOXER-8110AI: Utilizing Service Robots to Prevent the Spread of Disease
- 5UP Board Deployed: Pandemic Prevention with Telepresence Robots
- 6ST Reveals STM32CubeMonitor Runtime Variable Monitoring and Visualization Tool
- 7STMicroelectronics Launches Smart Gateway Platform for Automotive Gateway and Domain Controller
- 8Avalue Introduces EMX-WHLGP Onboard Processor Thin MINI ITX Motherboard
- 9Toshiba’s 80V N-channel Power MOSFETs Fabricated with Latest Generation Process
- 10SCHURTER New Product Launch - UMT-W SMD Ceramic Fuse