On March 21, Taiwan’s Central Epidemic Command Center updated their travel restrictions, severely limiting travel into and out of the country...
AAEON has worked with customers to successfully deploy the compact BOXER-8110AI to power automated service robots in hotels and other service industries...
The COM-WHUC6 is powered by the 8th Generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 and Celeron ULT series processors (formerly Whiskey Lake), providing energy efficient performance for a range of industrial and embedded applications. Coupled with two DDR4 slots and up to 64GB of on-board eMMC storage, the COM-WHUC6 is designed to provide optimized processing capabilities.
Built for industrial embedded use, the COM-WHUC6 is designed with several key features to ensure flexibility and ease of maintenance. I/O support for USB 3.2 Gen 2 provides high speed connectivity, and support for VGA, eDP/LVDS, and DDI make it easy to fit into existing setups. The COM-WHUC6 supports expansion for two SATA III devices and five PCIe devices.
The COM-WHUC6 is backed with AAEON support and can be easily configured to a range of options, including WiTAS 2 compliance for operation in temperatures from -40°C to 85°C. With AAEON manufacturer services and OEM/ODM support, AAEON can easily provide COM carrier boards, custom I/O and PCIe support configurations, and more.
The COM-WHUC6 can support a wide range of embedded applications, from automated inspection to mobile medical devices. The Compact Type 6 form factor means the COM-WHUC6 is easy to install, replace, or even upgrade when the time comes. The COM-WHUC6 also supports applications requiring multi-module configurations.
“The COM-WHUC6 is a highly versatile COM module,” said David Hung, Product Manager with AAEON’s Embedded Computing Division. “With the 8th Generation Intel Core and Celeron processors along with its wide temperature design, the COM-WHUC6 can be deployed anywhere for any task.”
- 1FWS-2275: Solution for Secure Industrial Networks
- 2HOLTEK New BH66F71662/52 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission Body Fat Scale MCUs
- 3unitech Introduces Its Rugged Smartphone for Retail Solutions – EA500Plus
- 4STMicroelectronics Boosts Performance While Enhancing Ecosystem on STM32 MPU
- 5Renesas Electronics Unveils Industry’s Highest Performance Wideband mmWave Synthesizer
- 6BOXER-8110AI: Utilizing Service Robots to Prevent the Spread of Disease
- 7ST Reveals STM32CubeMonitor Runtime Variable Monitoring and Visualization Tool
- 8Renesas Introduces RX23E-A MCU Starter Kit to Jumpstart Accurate Analog Evaluation
- 9Avalue Introduces EMX-WHLGP Onboard Processor Thin MINI ITX Motherboard
- 10Samsung Introduces Industry’s First All-in-One Power ICs Optimized for Wireless Earbuds