Holtek announced its new digital servo MCUs, the HT45F4840 and HT45F4842. These devices are specifically designed for us...
Holtek announces the release of its new Bluetooth Beacon transmission body fat scale Flash MCUs, the BH66F71662 and BH66F71652...
The device contains a 1K×14 Flash Program Memory, a 64×8 Data Memory, a 32×14 EEPROM, a 10-bit PTM and a multi-channel 10-bit A/D Converter. The integrated smoke detector AFE contains filtering and amplifying circuits which are required by the IR Sensor. With the exception of an IR sensor, this device requires no external components. The dual channel IR LED constant current driving circuit provides up to 360mA and 205mA driving capabilities which can be software adjusted in stages thus minimising the need for peripheral components.
With regard to packaging, the BA45F5220 is supplied in both 8-pin and 10-pin SOP package types. The device is fully compatible with the BA45F5222 in terms of electrical characteristics, pin definition and package types, allowing it to directly replace the BA45F5222. When compared with the previous BA45F5240, this new device retains the smoke detection core circuits but provides low-pin-count package types, making it more suitable for use in streamlined smoke detection products and smoke detection modules.
- 1FWS-2275: Solution for Secure Industrial Networks
- 2HOLTEK New BH66F71662/52 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission Body Fat Scale MCUs
- 3unitech Introduces Its Rugged Smartphone for Retail Solutions – EA500Plus
- 4STMicroelectronics Boosts Performance While Enhancing Ecosystem on STM32 MPU
- 5Renesas Electronics Unveils Industry’s Highest Performance Wideband mmWave Synthesizer
- 6BOXER-8110AI: Utilizing Service Robots to Prevent the Spread of Disease
- 7ST Reveals STM32CubeMonitor Runtime Variable Monitoring and Visualization Tool
- 8Renesas Introduces RX23E-A MCU Starter Kit to Jumpstart Accurate Analog Evaluation
- 9Avalue Introduces EMX-WHLGP Onboard Processor Thin MINI ITX Motherboard
- 10Samsung Introduces Industry’s First All-in-One Power ICs Optimized for Wireless Earbuds