Toshiba has launched “TC78H670FTG,” the latest addition to its line-up of micro-stepping motor driver ICs. The new IC has a maximum rating of 18V/2...
Toshiba has launched the “GT20N135SRA,” a 1350V discrete IGBT for use in voltage resonance circuits in tabletop IH cookers...
The new photocoupler’s specifications include both the minimum and maximum values of its threshold input current at its operating temperature range (-40 to 105℃). Use of the photocoupler in combination with appropriate resistors for current control realizes a 24V digital input module that follows IEC 61131-2 Type 1 specifications.
In addition, the new product’s circuit suppresses chattering noise so that its output is clearly either “low” or “high,” even with a slow input signal with a long (60s or less) rise or fall time. This eliminates the need for a waveform shaping circuit in the output part, reducing the number of components.
The photocoupler is packaged in the thin 5pin SO6, and has a maximum height of 2.3mm. Its slim shape brings greater freedom to component layout on printed circuit boards.
- 1PICO-WHU4: Compact Board Built for the Edge
- 2Toshiba Launches Compact High-Speed Communication Logic Output Photocoupler
- 3MEMXPRO Introduces Extra Long Life TLC SSDs for Edge AI & 5G
- 4Ultra-Low Power and Security for IoT Come First on New STM32L5 MCU from STMicroelectronics
- 5HOLTEK New BH66F71252 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission 24-bit A/D MCU
- 6HOLTEK New HT45B3305H CAN Bus Controller
- 7Toshiba Launches Compact, Low Power, High Resolution Micro-stepping Motor Driver IC
- 8STMicroelectronics Reveals Latest Innovation in EV Energy Management for Cleaner and Safer Mobility
- 9A Cornerstone For Storage: Design-Forward External Hard Drive
- 10STMicroelectronics Announces New STM32H7 Product Lines for Smart Devices