Holtek announces the release of its new CAN Bus interface controller IC, the HT45B3305H. The CAN physical layer supports up to a 1 Mbit/s high speed network...
In the area of fire prevention products, Holtek announces a new smoke detector dedicated MCU, the BA45F5220. This new device includes a fully integrated smoke detector AFE...
With regards to MCU resources, the BH66F71252 device includes a Flash Program Memory capacity of 8K×16, a Data Memory capacity of 256×8, an EEPROM capacity of 32×8, an LED driver and various communication interfaces.
The device includes an integrated Bluetooth Beacon transmission circuit which can easily implement Bluetooth Beacon transmission functions thus simplifying product development and production. The internal 24-bit A/D Converter circuit together with the internal LDO can provide power to external sensors for weight measurement purposes.
As for packaging, the device is supplied in a 46-pin QFN package type. With its abundant system resources and comprehensive range of functions, the device can meet the needs of a wide range of diversified products.
- 1PICO-WHU4: Compact Board Built for the Edge
- 2Toshiba Launches Compact High-Speed Communication Logic Output Photocoupler
- 3MEMXPRO Introduces Extra Long Life TLC SSDs for Edge AI & 5G
- 4Ultra-Low Power and Security for IoT Come First on New STM32L5 MCU from STMicroelectronics
- 5HOLTEK New BH66F71252 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission 24-bit A/D MCU
- 6HOLTEK New HT45B3305H CAN Bus Controller
- 7Toshiba Launches Compact, Low Power, High Resolution Micro-stepping Motor Driver IC
- 8STMicroelectronics Reveals Latest Innovation in EV Energy Management for Cleaner and Safer Mobility
- 9A Cornerstone For Storage: Design-Forward External Hard Drive
- 10STMicroelectronics Announces New STM32H7 Product Lines for Smart Devices