Toshiba has launched “TLP2363,” a 10Mbps high-speed communication logic output photocoupler for 24V digital input interfaces of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)...
Toshiba has launched the “GT20N135SRA,” a 1350V discrete IGBT for use in voltage resonance circuits in tabletop IH cookers...
The new IC can drive a 128 micro-stepping motor with a power supply ranging from 2.5V to 16V. Its wide range of applications includes USB-powered, battery-powered, and standard 9-12V system devices, and it can also be used with a 1.8V interface, allowing connection to various hosts and microcontrollers.
Toshiba’s newest DMOS process ensures that TC78H670FTG realizes excellent figure-of-merit low ON resistance. The process also contributes to the IC’s ultra-low standby current. The IC is housed in a compact QFN16 package and eliminates use of a current sense resistor by incorporating a current detection part that contributes to lower cost, a smaller component footprint, and PCB routing space savings.
- 1PICO-WHU4: Compact Board Built for the Edge
- 2Toshiba Launches Compact High-Speed Communication Logic Output Photocoupler
- 3MEMXPRO Introduces Extra Long Life TLC SSDs for Edge AI & 5G
- 4Ultra-Low Power and Security for IoT Come First on New STM32L5 MCU from STMicroelectronics
- 5HOLTEK New BH66F71252 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission 24-bit A/D MCU
- 6HOLTEK New HT45B3305H CAN Bus Controller
- 7Toshiba Launches Compact, Low Power, High Resolution Micro-stepping Motor Driver IC
- 8STMicroelectronics Reveals Latest Innovation in EV Energy Management for Cleaner and Safer Mobility
- 9A Cornerstone For Storage: Design-Forward External Hard Drive
- 10STMicroelectronics Announces New STM32H7 Product Lines for Smart Devices