AAEON announces the BOXER-6641, their latest fanless box PC, featuring 8th Generation Intel Core and Xeon processors. Th...
AAEON announces the COM-WHUC6 COM Express module. Built to the Compact Type 6 form factor, the COM-WHUC6 is designed to ...
The PICO-WHU4 is built to offer high performance computing in a compact size. It features the 8th Generation Intel Core i3/i5/i7 and Celeron processors (formerly Whiskey Lake) combined with support for up to 16 GB of DDR4 RAM. This setup provides an impressive level of computing performance on the compact PICO-ITX form factor, allowing the PICO-WHU4 to power many AI and edge computing applications. With a wide operating temperature range from 0°C to 60°C, the PICO-WHU4 is a tough and reliable system for any working condition.
Built to meet the ever-growing demands for embedded AI and Edge Computing, the PICO-WHU4 offers an I/O configuration designed to integrate with almost any embedded application. The PICO-WHU4 features two Ethernet ports, two HDMI ports, and four USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports. The board also features two COM headers, supporting RS-232/422/485 serial port operation.
The PICO-WHU4 is also easy to expand, with an M.2 slot providing support for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, and a mSATA/mPCIe slot which can support expansions such as the AI Core X with Intel Movidius Myriad X. Manufacturer Support from AAEON can also custom configure the PICO-WHU4 to suit customer projects, helping to reduce development time and time-to-market.
The PICO-WHU4 is also available as a turn-key solution, the PICO-WHU4-SEMI compact embedded system. With a compact chassis, the PICO-WHU4-SEMI is built to provide customers a complete system solution which is easy to setup and deploy.
“The PICO-WHU4 is a powerful solution that’s built for the edge,” said Kevin Chiu, Head of AAEON’s Embedded Computing Division. “With compact size and Intel Core processors, the PICO-WHU4 is the perfect solution for vertical markets including Smart Retail applications and Smart City infrastructure.”
- 1PICO-WHU4: Compact Board Built for the Edge
- 2Toshiba Launches Compact High-Speed Communication Logic Output Photocoupler
- 3MEMXPRO Introduces Extra Long Life TLC SSDs for Edge AI & 5G
- 4HOLTEK New BH66F71252 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission 24-bit A/D MCU
- 5Ultra-Low Power and Security for IoT Come First on New STM32L5 MCU from STMicroelectronics
- 6HOLTEK New HT45B3305H CAN Bus Controller
- 7Toshiba Launches Compact, Low Power, High Resolution Micro-stepping Motor Driver IC
- 8STMicroelectronics Reveals Latest Innovation in EV Energy Management for Cleaner and Safer Mobility
- 9A Cornerstone For Storage: Design-Forward External Hard Drive
- 10STMicroelectronics Announces New STM32H7 Product Lines for Smart Devices