On March 21, Taiwan’s Central Epidemic Command Center updated their travel restrictions, severely limiting travel into and out of the country...
AAEON has worked with customers to successfully deploy the compact BOXER-8110AI to power automated service robots in hotels and other service industries...
The PICO-WHU4 is built to offer high performance computing in a compact size. It features the 8th Generation Intel Core i3/i5/i7 and Celeron processors (formerly Whiskey Lake) combined with support for up to 16 GB of DDR4 RAM. This setup provides an impressive level of computing performance on the compact PICO-ITX form factor, allowing the PICO-WHU4 to power many AI and edge computing applications. With a wide operating temperature range from 0°C to 60°C, the PICO-WHU4 is a tough and reliable system for any working condition.
Built to meet the ever-growing demands for embedded AI and Edge Computing, the PICO-WHU4 offers an I/O configuration designed to integrate with almost any embedded application. The PICO-WHU4 features two Ethernet ports, two HDMI ports, and four USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports. The board also features two COM headers, supporting RS-232/422/485 serial port operation.
The PICO-WHU4 is also easy to expand, with an M.2 slot providing support for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, and a mSATA/mPCIe slot which can support expansions such as the AI Core X with Intel Movidius Myriad X. Manufacturer Support from AAEON can also custom configure the PICO-WHU4 to suit customer projects, helping to reduce development time and time-to-market.
The PICO-WHU4 is also available as a turn-key solution, the PICO-WHU4-SEMI compact embedded system. With a compact chassis, the PICO-WHU4-SEMI is built to provide customers a complete system solution which is easy to setup and deploy.
“The PICO-WHU4 is a powerful solution that’s built for the edge,” said Kevin Chiu, Head of AAEON’s Embedded Computing Division. “With compact size and Intel Core processors, the PICO-WHU4 is the perfect solution for vertical markets including Smart Retail applications and Smart City infrastructure.”
- 1FWS-2275: Solution for Secure Industrial Networks
- 2HOLTEK New BH66F71662/52 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission Body Fat Scale MCUs
- 3STMicroelectronics Boosts Performance While Enhancing Ecosystem on STM32 MPU
- 4Renesas Electronics Unveils Industry’s Highest Performance Wideband mmWave Synthesizer
- 5Renesas Introduces RX23E-A MCU Starter Kit to Jumpstart Accurate Analog Evaluation
- 6BOXER-8110AI: Utilizing Service Robots to Prevent the Spread of Disease
- 7ST Reveals STM32CubeMonitor Runtime Variable Monitoring and Visualization Tool
- 8UP Board Deployed: Pandemic Prevention with Telepresence Robots
- 9STMicroelectronics Launches Smart Gateway Platform for Automotive Gateway and Domain Controller
- 10Avalue Introduces EMX-WHLGP Onboard Processor Thin MINI ITX Motherboard