Holtek wishes to announce the release of its new CO/GAS detector MCUs, the BA45F6720/6740/6746 series. The devices include a fully integrated CO/GAS detection AFE, a 2...
Holtek announced the release of its new 2.4GHz unidirectional RF Flash MCU, the BC66F5132. The RF characteristics of thi...
The device has an integrated CAN module licensed from Bosch and supports the CAN 2.0A/B protocol specifications and conforms to ISO11898-1:2003 standards. It includes 32 message objects that are used for data transfer and can support a received enhanced full CAN structure. The device includes SPI and I²C communication interfaces. It has an application temperature of -40℃~125℃ and is supplied in 16-pin NSOP/QFN package types.
- 1Renesas I3C Bus Extension and SPD Hub Devices Qualified for ASPEED AST2600 Baseboard Controller
- 2BOXER-8222AI: The Power of AI at the Edge
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2030 Small Package MCU
- 4Small Size, Highly Reliable PCIe M.2 SSD for Industrial Applications
- 5Toshiba Launches Ultra-Low Current Consumption CMOS Operational Amplifier
- 6HOLTEK New BC66F5132 2.4GHz Transmitter with Encoder MCU
- 7STMicroelectronics Releases KNX-RF Software for Power-Conscious Building Automation
- 8u-blox’s Cellular Modules with Own LPWA Chipset Pass US Certifications and Enter Production
- 9PA760 Rugged Touch Computer Coupled with the Powerful Gun-Grip for Both Barcode & RFID Solutions
- 10ST Pioneers Smaller, Faster Chargers and Power Supplies with World’s First Driver and GaN Device