Holtek announced its new digital servo MCUs, the HT45F4840 and HT45F4842. These devices are specifically designed for us...
Holtek announces the release of its new Bluetooth Beacon transmission body fat scale Flash MCUs, the BH66F71662 and BH66F71652...
The device has an integrated CAN module licensed from Bosch and supports the CAN 2.0A/B protocol specifications and conforms to ISO11898-1:2003 standards. It includes 32 message objects that are used for data transfer and can support a received enhanced full CAN structure. The device includes SPI and I²C communication interfaces. It has an application temperature of -40℃~125℃ and is supplied in 16-pin NSOP/QFN package types.
- 1FWS-2275: Solution for Secure Industrial Networks
- 2HOLTEK New BH66F71662/52 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission Body Fat Scale MCUs
- 3unitech Introduces Its Rugged Smartphone for Retail Solutions – EA500Plus
- 4STMicroelectronics Boosts Performance While Enhancing Ecosystem on STM32 MPU
- 5Renesas Electronics Unveils Industry’s Highest Performance Wideband mmWave Synthesizer
- 6BOXER-8110AI: Utilizing Service Robots to Prevent the Spread of Disease
- 7Renesas Introduces RX23E-A MCU Starter Kit to Jumpstart Accurate Analog Evaluation
- 8ST Reveals STM32CubeMonitor Runtime Variable Monitoring and Visualization Tool
- 9Avalue Introduces EMX-WHLGP Onboard Processor Thin MINI ITX Motherboard
- 10Samsung Introduces Industry’s First All-in-One Power ICs Optimized for Wireless Earbuds