Holtek announces the release of its new Bluetooth Beacon Transmission Flash MCU, the BH66F71252. The device includes a f...
In the area of fire prevention products, Holtek announces a new smoke detector dedicated MCU, the BA45F5220. This new device includes a fully integrated smoke detector AFE...
The device has an integrated CAN module licensed from Bosch and supports the CAN 2.0A/B protocol specifications and conforms to ISO11898-1:2003 standards. It includes 32 message objects that are used for data transfer and can support a received enhanced full CAN structure. The device includes SPI and I²C communication interfaces. It has an application temperature of -40℃~125℃ and is supplied in 16-pin NSOP/QFN package types.
- 1PICO-WHU4: Compact Board Built for the Edge
- 2Toshiba Launches Compact High-Speed Communication Logic Output Photocoupler
- 3MEMXPRO Introduces Extra Long Life TLC SSDs for Edge AI & 5G
- 4Ultra-Low Power and Security for IoT Come First on New STM32L5 MCU from STMicroelectronics
- 5HOLTEK New BH66F71252 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission 24-bit A/D MCU
- 6HOLTEK New HT45B3305H CAN Bus Controller
- 7Toshiba Launches Compact, Low Power, High Resolution Micro-stepping Motor Driver IC
- 8STMicroelectronics Reveals Latest Innovation in EV Energy Management for Cleaner and Safer Mobility
- 9A Cornerstone For Storage: Design-Forward External Hard Drive
- 10STMicroelectronics Announces New STM32H7 Product Lines for Smart Devices