STMicroelectronics has extended its portfolio of ST25R NFC reader ICs with a new addition to the successful digital car key line, the ST25R3920...
Arrow Electronics, Panasonic Industry, and STMicroelectronics (ST) have introduced a low-power wireless multi-sensor edge-intelligence solution for smart factory...
STM32CubeMonitor provides an extensive set of powerful features that simplify access to valuable insights. Leveraging its graphical flow editor, users simply drag and drop items and features to build custom dashboards, and quickly add widgets such as gauges, bar graphs, plots, with no need for programming. By taking advantage of the Node-RED open community, STM32CubeMonitor provides an unlimited choice of extensions able to address a wide diversity of application types.
Native support of multi-format displays helps visualize the application behavior on host devices in various form factors such as PCs, tablets, or mobiles.
STM32CubeMonitor also supports remote data acquisition, which enables users to monitor applications across a network and test multiple devices simultaneously.
In addition, real-time watching of variables with non-intrusive real-time write capability helps fine-tune applications that cannot be stopped, such as motor-control applications.
Two functional modes let users work in a way that best meets their needs. The Design mode allows users to create and edit new monitoring user interfaces for specific applications, while the Operator mode supports straightforward deployment of pre-built user interfaces to enable vivid demonstrations and field testing.
Moreover, STM32CubeMonitor adopters will be able to share their custom flows at the ST Community.
- 1AAEON SD-WAN Solutions Powering Work-From-Home to Keep Business Running
- 2STM32Cube MCU Development Software from STMicroelectronics Now on GitHub
- 3VPC-3350AI: Faster Performance for AI at the Edge
- 4Renesas Extends Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity to RA Family of 32-Bit MCUs with Arm Cortex-M Core
- 5UP Xtreme: Powering Intelligent Surveillance Solutions
- 6HOLTEK New Arm Cortex-M0+ Ｂased 32-bit Flash MCU Series HT32F573xx
- 7HOLTEK New BS83A04C Low Power Enhanced Touch MCU
- 8Wide Selection of High-Frequency Connectors
- 9Toshiba Releases MOSFET Gate Driver Switch IPD for Automotive ECUs
- 10Toshiba’s 600V Small Intelligent Power Device Helps Lower Motor Power Dissipation