TAIPEI, Taiwan -TYAN today announced support for new Intel Xeon E-2200 processor-based server motherboards and systems to the market...
TYAN is offering 2nd Gen AMD EPYC Processor-based server platforms to deliver a new level of performance to power the modern datacenter...
“Leveraging AMD’s innovation in 7nm process technology, PCIe 4.0 I/O, and an embedded security architecture, TYAN’s 2nd Gen AMD EPYC processor-based platforms are designed to address the most demanding challenges facing the datacenter”, said Danny Hsu, Vice President of MiTAC Computing Technology Corporation's TYAN Business Unit. “Adding the new AMD EPYC 7002 Series processors with TYAN server platforms enable us to provide new capabilities to our customers and partners.”
These three new processors are aimed at HPC applications with enhanced per-core performance by equipping higher base frequency, lower core counts and larger L3 cache among the same core-count SKUs. The EPYC 7F32, with 3.7GHz base frequency, 180W TDP, and 128MB L3 cache, is the fastest 8-core processor in the EPYC 7002 Series processor product stack. The EPYC 7F52 is a 16-core processor featuring 3.5GHz base frequency, 240W TDP, and 256MB L3 cache, which is four times the L3 cache size than the base 16-core EPYC 7002 SKU. The EPYC 7F72 is a 24-core processor with 3.2GHz base frequency, 240W TDP and a 1.5 times L3 cache size (192MB) than other 24-core EPYC 7002 stack.
Powered by AMD EPYC 7002 Series processors, TYAN’s Transport HX product line is designed to scale the most demanding HPC, high-frequency trading and AI applications, and its Transport SX product line is optimized to satisfy data-driven workloads.
- 1Renesas Introduces DDR5 Data Buffer for High-Performance Server and Cloud Service Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches Photorelays in New Package for High-density Mounting
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F4560 MCU with 4-level Adjustable Bandwidth OPA
- 4COM Express Module Supports PCIe Gen4 and AI Optimization
- 5Avalue Bringing 3.5-inch Embedded SBCs, ECM-APL, ECM-APL2-A & ECM-APL2-B
- 6ST Eases Design of Advanced Energy-Saving Power Supplies with Eco-Certified 400W Evaluation Board
- 7STMicroelectronics Reveals Fast-Starting Intelligent Power Switches for Demanding Safety Application
- 8BOXER-6842: Powering the Next Generation of Edge AI