Many developers and users of security solutions are looking for ways to get more out of their surveillance systems by deploying intelligent edge computing platforms...
AAEON announces the VPC-3350AI embedded PC featuring Intel Movidius Myriad X. Built for industrial and in-vehicle use, t...
The new AAEON products provide key interfaces needed for edge computing in a small form factor, making it easier to build applications for all levels of users, from makers to more advanced developers for deployments in the field. The new products include:
- BOXER-8251AI featuring the new Jetson Xavier NX, a powerful, compact AI processing module with 384 CUDA® cores, 48 Tensor Cores, and two NVDLA engines capable of running multiple neural networks in parallel and delivering processing speeds up to 21 TOPS
- BOXER-8240AI featuring the Jetson AGX Xavier, which delivers workstation performance in a compact form factor with 512 CUDA cores and 64 Tensor Cores delivering processing speeds up to 32 TOPS
- BOXER-8222AI featuring the Jetson Nano, capable of operating multiple neural networks or processing several high-resolution images at the same time with 128 NVIDIA CUDA cores delivering processing speeds up to 472 GFLOPS
AAEON also introduced a new version of the popular BOXER-8120AI, now featuring the Jetson TX2 4GB module, providing an efficient and cost-effective solution for AI edge computing with 256 CUDA cores delivering processing speeds up to 1.3 TFLOPS.
“Partnering with an AI and edge computing leader like NVIDIA supports our mission to deliver more diversified embedded products and solutions at higher quality standards,” said Alex Hsueh, Senior Director of AAEON’s System Platform Division. “These new offerings powered by the Jetson platform complement our existing lineup of rugged embedded products, providing an optimal combination of performance and price in a smaller form factor for customers to easily deploy across a full range of applications.”
AAEON is a partner in the NVIDIA Jetson ecosystem. The NVIDIA Jetson family of products provides the performance and power efficiency to run autonomous machines faster and with less power in a compact form factor, bringing the power of modern AI, deep learning, and inference to embedded systems at the edge.
- 1AAEON SD-WAN Solutions Powering Work-From-Home to Keep Business Running
- 2Renesas Extends Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity to RA Family of 32-Bit MCUs with Arm Cortex-M Core
- 3VPC-3350AI: Faster Performance for AI at the Edge
- 4STM32Cube MCU Development Software from STMicroelectronics Now on GitHub
- 5HOLTEK New BS83A04C Low Power Enhanced Touch MCU
- 6Toshiba Releases MOSFET Gate Driver Switch IPD for Automotive ECUs
- 7HOLTEK New Arm Cortex-M0+ based 32-bit Flash MCU Series HT32F52357/52367
- 8HOLTEK New Arm Cortex-M0+ Ｂased 32-bit Flash MCU Series HT32F573xx
- 9UP Xtreme: Powering Intelligent Surveillance Solutions
- 10New Vishay Intertechnology Wireless Charging Coils Offer Direct Replacements for EOL Devices