Holtek announced the release of its new generation Arm Cortex-M0+ Microcontroller device series, the HT32F57331/57341/57342/57352 series...
Holtek announced the release of a new generation high noise immunity Enhanced Touch I/O Flash MCU, the BS83A04C. This device has low power characteristics...
With regard to the resources, the device contains a 4K×16 Flash Program Memory, a 256×8 Data Memory, a 32×8 Data EEPROM. With regards to peripheral features, the device includes a 9-bit Programmable Pulse Generator, four comparators, an Over Voltage Protection function and an Operational Amplifier with internal programmable gain. The device has a range of hardware protection mechanisms including surge protection and IGBT VCE over-voltage protection which protect the IGBT from damage. The device is supplied in 16-pin NSOP package type.
- 1AAEON SD-WAN Solutions Powering Work-From-Home to Keep Business Running
- 2Renesas Extends Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity to RA Family of 32-Bit MCUs with Arm Cortex-M Core
- 3VPC-3350AI: Faster Performance for AI at the Edge
- 4STM32Cube MCU Development Software from STMicroelectronics Now on GitHub
- 5HOLTEK New BS83A04C Low Power Enhanced Touch MCU
- 6Toshiba Releases MOSFET Gate Driver Switch IPD for Automotive ECUs
- 7HOLTEK New Arm Cortex-M0+ based 32-bit Flash MCU Series HT32F52357/52367
- 8HOLTEK New Arm Cortex-M0+ Ｂased 32-bit Flash MCU Series HT32F573xx
- 9UP Xtreme: Powering Intelligent Surveillance Solutions
- 10New Vishay Intertechnology Wireless Charging Coils Offer Direct Replacements for EOL Devices