TAIPEI, Taiwan – Cincoze today announced upgraded rugged embedded computers with 9th generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 and Xeon E processors...
Cincoze, a professional manufacturer of embedded computing platforms, introduced its palm-sized fanless embedded computer DA-1100 series...
GM-1000 can be configured with a range of 9th/8th generation Intel CPUs, including Xeon and Core i up to 8 cores. It supports dual channel DDR4 2666MHz SO-DIMM up to 64GB. It has abundant I/Os, including 4 x COM, 2 x GbE LAN, 8 x USB, 1 x HDMI, and 1 x DVI-I. GM-1000 comes with an M.2 M key slot to support NVMe SSD, and M.2 E key slot to support CNVi for WiFi or Bluetooth connection which are commonly required in high speed data storage and communication. All these functions are integrated in a small footprint just 260 mm x 200 mm x 85 mm, making it easily installed in space-limited environments.
GM-1000 is designed with a power budget up to 360W which provides sufficient power for CPU and GPU to operate simultaneously. Additional GPU computing acceleration is realized through MXM 3.1 Type A/B expansion slot, which allows it to expand with an embedded GPU module from various manufacturers up to 160W.
To handle tremendous heat, which is generated from high computing power, the system adopts a unique thermal design including independent cooling systems for CPU and GPU, copper heat pipes and a special aluminum extrusion case. An optional external fan kit with 4 x individual fans is also available to create an active airflow.
Thanks to Cincoze’s innovative CMI (Combined Multiple IO) and CFM (Control Function Module) technologies, it allows GM-1000 to expand additional functionalities according to customer’s needs. GM-1000 has multiple CMI interfaces to accommodate ready-to-use I/O modules, such as 2 x 10GbE LAN, 4 x GbE LAN, 4 x M12 GbE LAN, 16 DIOs, 2 x COM. Whereas CFM interfaces allows installing CFM modules for adding POE and power ignition sensing functions
To ensure reliability in extreme environments, GM-1000 is designed with high tolerance of vibration (5G) and shock (50G), wide range of voltage input (9~48 VDC), Over Voltage Protection, Over Current Protection and ESD Protection. The system is also certified with E-Mark for in-vehicle applications, EN50155 rolling stock standard, and EN62368-1 safety requirement.
"To fulfill booming demands of the embedded GPU market, Cincoze has introduced our first rugged GPU computer GM-1000 in our product portfolios. GM-1000 delivers efficiency and productivity for advanced industrial applications.” said Brandon Chien, CEO of Cincoze.
- 1AAEON SD-WAN Solutions Powering Work-From-Home to Keep Business Running
- 2Renesas Extends Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity to RA Family of 32-Bit MCUs with Arm Cortex-M Core
- 3VPC-3350AI: Faster Performance for AI at the Edge
- 4STM32Cube MCU Development Software from STMicroelectronics Now on GitHub
- 5HOLTEK New BS83A04C Low Power Enhanced Touch MCU
- 6Toshiba Releases MOSFET Gate Driver Switch IPD for Automotive ECUs
- 7HOLTEK New Arm Cortex-M0+ based 32-bit Flash MCU Series HT32F52357/52367
- 8HOLTEK New Arm Cortex-M0+ Ｂased 32-bit Flash MCU Series HT32F573xx
- 9UP Xtreme: Powering Intelligent Surveillance Solutions
- 10New Vishay Intertechnology Wireless Charging Coils Offer Direct Replacements for EOL Devices