TAIPEI, Taiwan - Cincoze has developed the industry-leading Diamond Series line of embedded systems for these exact applications...
Cincoze has expanded its embedded GPU computing product line. The newly launched GM-1000, a rugged embedded computer with embedded MXM GPU...
GM-1000 can be configured with a range of 9th/8th generation Intel CPUs, including Xeon and Core i up to 8 cores. It supports dual channel DDR4 2666MHz SO-DIMM up to 64GB. It has abundant I/Os, including 4 x COM, 2 x GbE LAN, 8 x USB, 1 x HDMI, and 1 x DVI-I. GM-1000 comes with an M.2 M key slot to support NVMe SSD, and M.2 E key slot to support CNVi for WiFi or Bluetooth connection which are commonly required in high speed data storage and communication. All these functions are integrated in a small footprint just 260 mm x 200 mm x 85 mm, making it easily installed in space-limited environments.
GM-1000 is designed with a power budget up to 360W which provides sufficient power for CPU and GPU to operate simultaneously. Additional GPU computing acceleration is realized through MXM 3.1 Type A/B expansion slot, which allows it to expand with an embedded GPU module from various manufacturers up to 160W.
To handle tremendous heat, which is generated from high computing power, the system adopts a unique thermal design including independent cooling systems for CPU and GPU, copper heat pipes and a special aluminum extrusion case. An optional external fan kit with 4 x individual fans is also available to create an active airflow.
Thanks to Cincoze’s innovative CMI (Combined Multiple IO) and CFM (Control Function Module) technologies, it allows GM-1000 to expand additional functionalities according to customer’s needs. GM-1000 has multiple CMI interfaces to accommodate ready-to-use I/O modules, such as 2 x 10GbE LAN, 4 x GbE LAN, 4 x M12 GbE LAN, 16 DIOs, 2 x COM. Whereas CFM interfaces allows installing CFM modules for adding POE and power ignition sensing functions
To ensure reliability in extreme environments, GM-1000 is designed with high tolerance of vibration (5G) and shock (50G), wide range of voltage input (9~48 VDC), Over Voltage Protection, Over Current Protection and ESD Protection. The system is also certified with E-Mark for in-vehicle applications, EN50155 rolling stock standard, and EN62368-1 safety requirement.
"To fulfill booming demands of the embedded GPU market, Cincoze has introduced our first rugged GPU computer GM-1000 in our product portfolios. GM-1000 delivers efficiency and productivity for advanced industrial applications.” said Brandon Chien, CEO of Cincoze.
- 1Renesas Introduces DDR5 Data Buffer for High-Performance Server and Cloud Service Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches Photorelays in New Package for High-density Mounting
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F4560 MCU with 4-level Adjustable Bandwidth OPA
- 4HOLTEK New BM25S2021-1 Resistive Temperature and Humidity Digital Sensor
- 5Avalue Bringing 3.5-inch Embedded SBCs, ECM-APL, ECM-APL2-A & ECM-APL2-B
- 6ST Eases Design of Advanced Energy-Saving Power Supplies with Eco-Certified 400W Evaluation Board
- 7Low-Profile Surface-Mount Schottky Diodes from STMicroelectronics Boost Power Density and Efficiency
- 8STMicroelectronics Reveals Fast-Starting Intelligent Power Switches for Demanding Safety Application
- 9BOXER-6842: Powering the Next Generation of Edge AI