STMicroelectronics has released KNX software for the S2-LP ultra-low-power radio transceiver to enable energy-saving sta...
STMicroelectronics today announced the acquisition and integration of the assets of SOMOS Semiconductor (“SOMOS”). SOMOS...
Publishing all STM32Cube original code through GitHub lets users of more than 1000 STM32 Arm Cortex-M microcontroller variants and heterogeneous Cortex-M/-A microprocessors easily store, manage, track, and control their code. GitHub features such as Pull requests promote co-development, enabling the community to propose alternate solutions and new features taking advantage of GitHub’s change-handling structures. In addition, GitHub Issues -- the privileged communication channel between developers – lets users submit problems, share solutions, and contribute to fixes.
The move to GitHub also ensures developers can receive all software updates as soon as they are published, more quickly than traditional means of updating MCU packages.
All current STM32Cube MCU packages are already online, as well as Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL) code and MCU-independent CMSIS drivers. The remaining STM32Cube embedded-software components will be added over the coming months.
- 1Renesas I3C Bus Extension and SPD Hub Devices Qualified for ASPEED AST2600 Baseboard Controller
- 2HOLTEK New HT66F2030 Small Package MCU
- 3Small Size, Highly Reliable PCIe M.2 SSD for Industrial Applications
- 4STMicroelectronics Releases KNX-RF Software for Power-Conscious Building Automation
- 5PA760 Rugged Touch Computer Coupled with the Powerful Gun-Grip for Both Barcode & RFID Solutions
- 6u-blox’s Cellular Modules with Own LPWA Chipset Pass US Certifications and Enter Production
- 7HOLTEK New BC66F5132 2.4GHz Transmitter with Encoder MCU
- 8HOLTEK New BA45F6720/6740/6746 CO/GAS Detector MCUs
- 9ST Pioneers Smaller, Faster Chargers and Power Supplies with World’s First Driver and GaN Device
- 10Toshiba Announces Updated 4TB, 6TB and 8TB Enterprise Capacity HDD Models