Arrow Electronics, Panasonic Industry, and STMicroelectronics (ST) have introduced a low-power wireless multi-sensor edge-intelligence solution for smart factory...
STMicroelectronics has created an innovative radiation-hardened (rad-hard), programmable integrated current limiter (ICL...
Publishing all STM32Cube original code through GitHub lets users of more than 1000 STM32 Arm Cortex-M microcontroller variants and heterogeneous Cortex-M/-A microprocessors easily store, manage, track, and control their code. GitHub features such as Pull requests promote co-development, enabling the community to propose alternate solutions and new features taking advantage of GitHub’s change-handling structures. In addition, GitHub Issues -- the privileged communication channel between developers – lets users submit problems, share solutions, and contribute to fixes.
The move to GitHub also ensures developers can receive all software updates as soon as they are published, more quickly than traditional means of updating MCU packages.
All current STM32Cube MCU packages are already online, as well as Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL) code and MCU-independent CMSIS drivers. The remaining STM32Cube embedded-software components will be added over the coming months.
- 1AAEON SD-WAN Solutions Powering Work-From-Home to Keep Business Running
- 2Renesas Extends Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity to RA Family of 32-Bit MCUs with Arm Cortex-M Core
- 3VPC-3350AI: Faster Performance for AI at the Edge
- 4STM32Cube MCU Development Software from STMicroelectronics Now on GitHub
- 5HOLTEK New BS83A04C Low Power Enhanced Touch MCU
- 6Toshiba Releases MOSFET Gate Driver Switch IPD for Automotive ECUs
- 7HOLTEK New Arm Cortex-M0+ based 32-bit Flash MCU Series HT32F52357/52367
- 8HOLTEK New Arm Cortex-M0+ Ｂased 32-bit Flash MCU Series HT32F573xx
- 9UP Xtreme: Powering Intelligent Surveillance Solutions
- 10New Vishay Intertechnology Wireless Charging Coils Offer Direct Replacements for EOL Devices