Holtek announced the release of its new TinyPower ultra low quiescent current LDO series, the HT75Hxx. This new LDO series includes a high input voltage of 40V...
Holtek announced the release of its new Enhanced 24-bit A/D Arm Cortex-M0+ MCU, the HT32F59741. The device is especially...
This series include functions such as a high operating speed of 60 MHz and a single power supply with an operating voltage range of 1.65V~3.6V. With regard to memory the devices contain 32~128K bytes of Flash Program Memory and 4~16K bytes of SRAM Data Memory. Additional functions include abundant peripheral resources, such as a USART interface, two UART interfaces, two I2C interfaces, two SPI interfaces, a USB interface and a 10-channel 1 Mbps SAR A/D Converter as well as many others.
The devices also provide a CRC16/32 data checking mechanism and a hardware divider. The HT32F57342/57352 devices contain a 6-channel PDMA, two 500 Ksps 12-bit D/A Converters and a AES-128 hardware encryption mechanism, features which when combined make them suitable for a huge range of applications.
The HT32F573xx devices are supplied in 46-pin QFN and 48/64-pin LQFP package types and contain from 37 to 53 GPIO pins. The HT32F57342/52 devices are supplied in 80-pin LQFP package type and up to 67 GPIO pins. In their low power consumption mode - DeepSleep1/2 - the devices can be woken up from any I/O-pin, which makes the design of power saving mode operation more convenient. The integrated reference voltage is used for A/D Converter measurement calibration and suitable for low-power battery applications.
In addition to being supported by professional IDE suppliers including IAR, the entire series have been licensed by Keil for free use. Additionally, Holtek also provides demo boards and development platform kits. The Holtek development platform includes an ICE e-Link32 Pro, a full set of peripheral driver firmware libraries, application example source code, application development handbooks as well as the GNU GCC and the make compilation environment. The complete series have passed UL/IEC 60730 Class B certification and can provide a related safety test library. With Holtek’s integrated ISP (In-System Programming) and IAP (In-Application Programming) technology, users will find software upgrade implementation an easy and quick process, thus enhancing the efficiency and flexibility of their products.
- 1HOLTEK New HT32F59741 Enhanced 24-bit A/D Arm Cortex-M0+ MCU
- 2STMicroelectronics Launches Ultra-Economical Synchronous-Rectification Controllers in 6-Pin Packages
- 3Renesas Introduces New I3C Bus Extension Products
- 4STMicroelectronics Simplifies Design and Boosts Safety with Highly Integrated Universal Car-Lock IC
- 5Nexperia Delivers Widest Range of AEC-Q101 Discretes in Miniature, Leadless Rugged DFN Packages
- 6Avalue Introduces AIO POS Touchscreen Terminal and Smart Healthcare Solutions
- 7Size-optimized congatec SMARC 2.1 Carrier Board Makes Intel Atom Processor Based 3.5" SBCs Modular
- 8Renesas Unveils RZ/V Microprocessor Series with Vision-Optimized AI Accelerator
- 9Renesas Introduces New Industrial Motor Commutation With High-Accuracy Inductive Position Sensing
- 10Toshiba Releases Industry’s First Photocouplers for High-Speed Communications Operating from 2.2V