Toshiba has released the industry’s first photocouplers for high-speed communications that can operate with a power supply as low as 2...
Toshiba has added “TC9594XBG” and “TC9595XBG,” new interface bridge ICs for automotive In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems...
Fabricated with a new process, TPD4162F reduces power dissipation about 10% lower than that of Toshiba’s current IPD, TPD4152F—which will help to lower the power dissipation of devices into which it is integrated.
TPD4162F has various control circuits, and IGBTs and FRDs are installed on output stage. This supports direct drive of a brushless DC motor with square wave input signals from either a Hall sensor or a Hall IC without requiring a PWM controller IC. Various built-in protection circuits reduce the peripheral circuit count. Use of a small surface mount package, HSSOP31, can help reduce the size and height of motor control boards.
- 1HOLTEK New HT32F59741 Enhanced 24-bit A/D Arm Cortex-M0+ MCU
- 2STMicroelectronics Launches Ultra-Economical Synchronous-Rectification Controllers in 6-Pin Packages
- 3Renesas Introduces New I3C Bus Extension Products
- 4STMicroelectronics Simplifies Design and Boosts Safety with Highly Integrated Universal Car-Lock IC
- 5Nexperia Delivers Widest Range of AEC-Q101 Discretes in Miniature, Leadless Rugged DFN Packages
- 6Avalue Introduces AIO POS Touchscreen Terminal and Smart Healthcare Solutions
- 7Size-optimized congatec SMARC 2.1 Carrier Board Makes Intel Atom Processor Based 3.5" SBCs Modular
- 8Renesas Unveils RZ/V Microprocessor Series with Vision-Optimized AI Accelerator
- 9Renesas Introduces New Industrial Motor Commutation With High-Accuracy Inductive Position Sensing
- 10Toshiba Releases Industry’s First Photocouplers for High-Speed Communications Operating from 2.2V