Holtek announced the release of its new TinyPower ultra low quiescent current LDO series, the HT75Hxx. This new LDO series includes a high input voltage of 40V...
Holtek announces the release of a new addition to its A/D type Flash MCU range with the new HT66F3185. As an extension product of the HT66F0185...
Its fully integrated 24-bit A/D converter has an Effective Number of Bits (ENOB) of up to 20.2 and has a conversion speed of up to 1.6kHz for high accuracy measurements. When combined with the 12-bit A/D converter, the conversion speed can be increased to 1MHz to execute more rapid measurements.
The extensive range of device resources include an Arm Cortex-M0+ 32-bit MCU core, a Flash Program Memory capacity of 64K×8, a RAM Data Memory capacity of 8K×8, an LCD driver, a USB interface as well as other multiple communication interface types, etc.
The device is supplied in a 64-pin LQFP package type. With its abundant resources and enhanced functions, this new Holtek device can meet the needs of a diversified range of product requirements.
- 1HOLTEK New HT32F59741 Enhanced 24-bit A/D Arm Cortex-M0+ MCU
- 2STMicroelectronics Launches Ultra-Economical Synchronous-Rectification Controllers in 6-Pin Packages
- 3Renesas Introduces New I3C Bus Extension Products
- 4STMicroelectronics Simplifies Design and Boosts Safety with Highly Integrated Universal Car-Lock IC
- 5Nexperia Delivers Widest Range of AEC-Q101 Discretes in Miniature, Leadless Rugged DFN Packages
- 6Avalue Introduces AIO POS Touchscreen Terminal and Smart Healthcare Solutions
- 7Size-optimized congatec SMARC 2.1 Carrier Board Makes Intel Atom Processor Based 3.5" SBCs Modular
- 8Renesas Unveils RZ/V Microprocessor Series with Vision-Optimized AI Accelerator
- 9Renesas Introduces New Industrial Motor Commutation With High-Accuracy Inductive Position Sensing
- 10Toshiba Releases Industry’s First Photocouplers for High-Speed Communications Operating from 2.2V