STMicroelectronics today announced that it has become an Associate member of the Zhaga Consortium to advance the deployment of NFC technology in the industrial lighting market...
The STMicroelectronics L99UDL01 automotive universal door-lock IC integrates six MOSFET half-bridge outputs and two half...
Designed for fast turn-on with minimum delay, and with innovative adaptive turn-off logic, the devices maximize synchronous-rectification MOSFET conduction time and minimize the effects of parasitic inductance in the circuit without the need to add external components, leading to greatly improved system efficiency and a reduced bill of materials.
The SRK1000A and SRK1000B are both able to manage a wide range of flyback controllers including quasi-resonant (QR) and mixed CCM/DCM fixed frequency operation up to 300kHz, simplifying system design. Both devices allow programmable blanking time after turn-on (TON), via resistor selection, to prevent noise from inducing spurious behavior. The SRK1000A has a 2μs fixed blanking time after turn-off (TOFF), while the corresponding value for the SRK1000B is 3μs.
The devices both offer an efficient low power mode at light load, entering a low-consumption sleep mode when synchronous rectification is no longer beneficial. This is managed either by detecting primary-side controller burst-mode operation, or when the SR MOSFET conduction becomes lower than the programmed minimum TON. The device quiescent current in this low consumption mode is only 160μA.
Suitable for applications with output voltage up to 19V, and capable of maintaining regulation down to 2V output in CCM, the SRK1000A and SRK1000B have a wide supply-voltage range of 4.5V to 32V, with a drain-source voltage rating of 100V. The output can sink up to 1A and source up to 0.6A to control the gate of the external N-channel synchronous-rectification MOSFET.
The SRK1000A are SRK1000B are both available in a 2.9mm x 2.8mm 6-pin SOT23-6L package.
- 1HOLTEK New HT32F59741 Enhanced 24-bit A/D Arm Cortex-M0+ MCU
- 2STMicroelectronics Launches Ultra-Economical Synchronous-Rectification Controllers in 6-Pin Packages
- 3Renesas Introduces New I3C Bus Extension Products
- 4STMicroelectronics Simplifies Design and Boosts Safety with Highly Integrated Universal Car-Lock IC
- 5Nexperia Delivers Widest Range of AEC-Q101 Discretes in Miniature, Leadless Rugged DFN Packages
- 6Avalue Introduces AIO POS Touchscreen Terminal and Smart Healthcare Solutions
- 7Size-optimized congatec SMARC 2.1 Carrier Board Makes Intel Atom Processor Based 3.5" SBCs Modular
- 8Renesas Unveils RZ/V Microprocessor Series with Vision-Optimized AI Accelerator
- 9Renesas Introduces New Industrial Motor Commutation With High-Accuracy Inductive Position Sensing
- 10Toshiba Releases Industry’s First Photocouplers for High-Speed Communications Operating from 2.2V