Toshiba has added “TC9594XBG” and “TC9595XBG,” new interface bridge ICs for automotive In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems...
Toshiba has launched “TPD4162F,” a high-voltage intelligent power device (IPD) housed in a small surface mount package...
The new products are designed to operate at low voltage, starting at 2.2V, so as to work with the lower voltages of the peripheral circuits, even when used in such low level voltage circuits as 2.5V LVCMOS. This approach eliminates the need for a separate power supply to drive the photocouplers, reducing the component count.
With a low threshold input current of 1.6mA (max), and low supply current of 0.5mA (max) in their -40℃ and +125℃ operating temperature range, the new photocouplers can be directly driven by microcontrollers, reducing power consumption.
The new photocouplers are housed in 5-pin SO6 package with a maximum height of 2.3mm, securing a low profile and bringing greater freedom to component layout on printed circuit boards.
- 1HOLTEK New HT32F59741 Enhanced 24-bit A/D Arm Cortex-M0+ MCU
- 2STMicroelectronics Launches Ultra-Economical Synchronous-Rectification Controllers in 6-Pin Packages
- 3Renesas Introduces New I3C Bus Extension Products
- 4STMicroelectronics Simplifies Design and Boosts Safety with Highly Integrated Universal Car-Lock IC
- 5Nexperia Delivers Widest Range of AEC-Q101 Discretes in Miniature, Leadless Rugged DFN Packages
- 6Avalue Introduces AIO POS Touchscreen Terminal and Smart Healthcare Solutions
- 7Size-optimized congatec SMARC 2.1 Carrier Board Makes Intel Atom Processor Based 3.5" SBCs Modular
- 8Renesas Unveils RZ/V Microprocessor Series with Vision-Optimized AI Accelerator
- 9Renesas Introduces New Industrial Motor Commutation With High-Accuracy Inductive Position Sensing
- 10Toshiba Releases Industry’s First Photocouplers for High-Speed Communications Operating from 2.2V