Würth Elektronik has extended its range of coaxial connectors and published a new catalog. The following product fami...
Würth Elektronik presents a very compact MEMS-based (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) absolute pressure sensor: The 2.0 x 2...
These new WR-MJ modular jacks from Würth Elektronik can be used for cabling LAN systems with transmission rates of up to 10.000 Mb/s (acc. to IEEE 802.3). The material used to make the contacts is a selectively gold-plated copper alloy, and the isolation fulfils the requirements of flammability class UL94 V-0. The spectrum of operating temperatures of the jacks ranges from -40 to +85 °C. The new Cat6-compatible products at a glance:
• WR-MJ Modular Jack THT Horizontal Shielded 8P8C Tab Up
• WR-MJ Modular Jack THT Horizontal Shielded EMI 8P8C
• WR-MJ Modular Jack THT Horizontal Plastic 8P8C Tab Up
• WR-MJ Modular Jack THT Vertical Shielded 8P8C
• WR-MJ Modular Jack THT Vertical Shielded EMI 8P8C
• WR-MJ Modular Jack THT Vertical Plastic 8P8C
• WR-MJ Modular Jack THT 47.5° 8P8C
• WR-MJ Modular Jack THT 47.5° Shielded 8P8C
All WR-MJ products supplied by Würth Elektronik are available ex stock without a minimum order volume. Free-of-charge samples can also be supplied on request.
- 1STMicroelectronics Launches Web-based Ecosystem to Help Digital-power Solutions
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F50343 32-bit 5V USB MCU for RGB LED Strip Control Applications
- 3BOXER-8251AI: More Power, Greater Flexibility for AI at the Edge
- 4KEMET Introduces Three New Series of Film Capacitors
- 5Renesas Unveils Industry’s Highest Accuracy Optically Isolated Delta-Sigma Modulator
- 6HOLTEK New BM32S2021-1 Proximity Sensing Module
- 7BlueNRG-2 Development Kit from STMicroelectronics Unleashes Bluetooth 5.0 Performance and Efficiency