Würth Elektronik has extended its range of coaxial connectors and published a new catalog. The following product fami...
Würth Elektronik presents a very compact MEMS-based (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) absolute pressure sensor: The 2.0 x 2...
These new WR-MJ modular jacks from Würth Elektronik can be used for cabling LAN systems with transmission rates of up to 10.000 Mb/s (acc. to IEEE 802.3). The material used to make the contacts is a selectively gold-plated copper alloy, and the isolation fulfils the requirements of flammability class UL94 V-0. The spectrum of operating temperatures of the jacks ranges from -40 to +85 °C. The new Cat6-compatible products at a glance:
• WR-MJ Modular Jack THT Horizontal Shielded 8P8C Tab Up
• WR-MJ Modular Jack THT Horizontal Shielded EMI 8P8C
• WR-MJ Modular Jack THT Horizontal Plastic 8P8C Tab Up
• WR-MJ Modular Jack THT Vertical Shielded 8P8C
• WR-MJ Modular Jack THT Vertical Shielded EMI 8P8C
• WR-MJ Modular Jack THT Vertical Plastic 8P8C
• WR-MJ Modular Jack THT 47.5° 8P8C
• WR-MJ Modular Jack THT 47.5° Shielded 8P8C
All WR-MJ products supplied by Würth Elektronik are available ex stock without a minimum order volume. Free-of-charge samples can also be supplied on request.
- 1Renesas I3C Bus Extension and SPD Hub Devices Qualified for ASPEED AST2600 Baseboard Controller
- 2BOXER-8222AI: The Power of AI at the Edge
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2030 Small Package MCU
- 4Small Size, Highly Reliable PCIe M.2 SSD for Industrial Applications
- 5Toshiba Launches Ultra-Low Current Consumption CMOS Operational Amplifier
- 6HOLTEK New BC66F5132 2.4GHz Transmitter with Encoder MCU
- 7ST Pioneers Smaller, Faster Chargers and Power Supplies with World’s First Driver and GaN Device
- 8STMicroelectronics Releases KNX-RF Software for Power-Conscious Building Automation
- 9u-blox’s Cellular Modules with Own LPWA Chipset Pass US Certifications and Enter Production
- 10STMicroelectronics Accelerates Space Applications with 150MHz+ High-Speed Rad-Hard Logic