Holtek announced the release of its new proximity sensing module, the BM32S2021-1, which fully integrates active IR emission, reception, and optical mechanisms...
Holtek announced the release of its new Enhanced 24-bit A/D Arm Cortex-M0+ MCU, the HT32F59741. The device is especially...
These new devices include a chip enable pin, which when pulled low, will reduce the current consumption to 0.1µA. With its additional internal output fast discharge function these new regulator devices open up new application possibilities. The HT75Hxx devices provide a variety of package types including SOT89, SOT23-5 and 8SOP-EP.
The devices can be used in a diverse range of industrial and serial-battery applications which require a high input voltage such as smart meters, electric tools and sensors.
- 1STMicroelectronics Launches Web-based Ecosystem to Help Digital-power Solutions
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F50343 32-bit 5V USB MCU for RGB LED Strip Control Applications
- 3BOXER-8251AI: More Power, Greater Flexibility for AI at the Edge
- 4KEMET Introduces Three New Series of Film Capacitors
- 5Renesas Unveils Industry’s Highest Accuracy Optically Isolated Delta-Sigma Modulator
- 6HOLTEK New BM32S2021-1 Proximity Sensing Module
- 7BlueNRG-2 Development Kit from STMicroelectronics Unleashes Bluetooth 5.0 Performance and Efficiency